Sleeper Targets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleeper Targets

I think I, and many of the other posters here, are of the mindset that this team is likely not going to acquire an established superstar/all-star type player through any sort of traditional avenues.

If we're going to take that next step, I'm of the belief that we need to pull something like the Harden trade (whether that's a trade or signing) and get a statistical darling who explodes when given a chance to shine in a more prominent role.

Who are some players around the league that might fit the bill, and also would be attainable either via trade or free agency?

https://vine.co/v/M7W5QQFBitZ
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Demarre Carroll once again fits this bill.... I really wanna see the guy in a raps uni.....
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Comment

Attached Files
          Last edited by thead; Fri Nov 28, 2014, 05:50 PM.
          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Comment

So all these pictures of people sleeping isn't trolling?

Comment

not if a moderator does it

Comment

although Chris Kaman would be a fantastic backup center

Comment

there have been a lot of these conversations lately, they always end up at

Al Horford - not going anywhere

Paul Millsap - perfect fit

Jeff Green - great guy people generally uncertain

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                      there have been a lot of these conversations lately, they always end up at

Al Horford - not going anywhere

Paul Millsap - perfect fit

Jeff Green - great guy people generally uncertain
                      Those aren't sleepers.

How about,

John Henson

Brandon Wright

Rudy Golbert
                      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Tobias Harris

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                          Tobias Harris
                          You REALLY like this guy. I'm normally wary of tweeners, but he intrigues me too. Haven't seen a lot of him, but his numbers look great. How's his defense?

Comment

Nick Batum in 2016.

He is course past the sleeper status but will be available in 2016. A good plan B if KD is unavailable.

Comment

I think Harrison Barnes has a few more gears in him

Comment

Working...
                              X