• Show
Clear All

enlightenment wrote: View Post
    Those aren't sleepers.

How about,

John Henson

Brandon Wright

Rudy Golbert
    Rudy Gobert will likely stay in Utah but that would free up one of Favors or Kanter
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

John Henson!!!
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
        Those aren't sleepers.

How about,

John Henson

Brandon Wright

Rudy Golbert
        BWright for 2Pat would be the only deal that makes sense for both sides. Would you do it?

I think Ersan can still be good as well in the right environment; could do 2Pats work admirably I bet.

Comment

chico wrote: View Post
          You REALLY like this guy. I'm normally wary of tweeners, but he intrigues me too. Haven't seen a lot of him, but his numbers look great. How's his defense?
          Every time he gets the ball on offence he is going to shoot. Which is fine on the Magic, but I don't think he would be good on a playoff team where he isn't a primary or even secondary option. This is just from what I've seen and I try to follow the magic for dipo and the rookies

Comment

Also, i'm not sure about getting a prospect mid-season. I'd say unless there is a possibility which is too good to pass up, the Raps should stand pat.

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
              I think Harrison Barnes has a few more gears in him
              i still like barnes.

also wouldn't mind getting ennis still somehow.

someone said favors, that would be majestic. jv and favors, wow

Comment

Who's left? MU already snagged Lou Williams, Patrick Patterson and James Johnson as "sleepers."
                Harden was already a known star, part of a big three, but it didn't make sense to play him alongside Westbrook all game long, thus his sixth man role.

Comment

I guess you can consider Ed Davis a sleeper. Pretty efficient out in LA. I'd probably rather see Ed then Psycho on the team next year. Ed has a player option for next year.

Comment

Not sure if Harrison Barnes is a sleeper. And i don't think he's going anywhere anyway. But if i'm MU i'd offer Ross for Barnes straight up, see if GS bites.

Not sure if Tobias Harris is a sleeper as well but whatever.

My sleeper targets:

Mozgov

Bismack Biyombo

John Henson

Ian Mahinmi

Rudy Gobert

Zaza Pachulia
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                      Not sure if Harrison Barnes is a sleeper. And i don't think he's going anywhere anyway. But if i'm MU i'd offer Ross for Barnes straight up, see if GS bites.

Not sure if Tobias Harris is a sleeper as well but whatever.

My sleeper targets:

Mozgov

Bismack Biyombo

John Henson

Ian Mahinmi

Rudy Gobert

Zaza Pachulia
                      I think you could get Barnes if you also took one of their big contracts. I actually think they are gunna make a trade like Barnes + Lee somewhere. They need to get rid of somebody to make room for Klay Thompson's new contract.

Comment

I think I'm not really answering the question posted in the OP, but the sleeper target I'd like to acquire is MORE DRAFT PICKS.

If we would have had our pick two drafts ago Masai is on record as going to take Giannis.

Last draft we got Bruno.

I'd much rather target strategic draft picks, than attempt to find more "sleepers" who are already in the NBA.
                        "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Interesting read on KJ McDaniels http://www.vantagesports.com/#story/...-in-the-making

He is an interesting case, signed a one year contract to get out of Philadelphia, as quick as possible. Wondering what anybody thinks about trying to get him, in the form of either free agency or trade. As pointed out in the article, most of his points are a result of isolation, so I'm not sure how that would fair with already having multiple isolation heavy guards. I imagine that McDaniels will be a hot commodity in the off-season and I'm not sure how is contract can be structured as he will be coming off of his rookie season. Seems to me he is worth a look. Thoughts?

Comment

DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                            Interesting read on KJ McDaniels http://www.vantagesports.com/#story/...-in-the-making

He is an interesting case, signed a one year contract to get out of Philadelphia, as quick as possible. Wondering what anybody thinks about trying to get him, in the form of either free agency or trade. As pointed out in the article, most of his points are a result of isolation, so I'm not sure how that would fair with already having multiple isolation heavy guards. I imagine that McDaniels will be a hot commodity in the off-season and I'm not sure how is contract can be structured as he will be coming off of his rookie season. Seems to me he is worth a look. Thoughts?
                            If he signed a one year to get out as quick as possible, he'll be signing his qualifying offer to become unrestricted next year.

Certainly an interesting guy to keep an eye on

Comment

Remember we do still have DeAndre Daniels, he could be an option next year or so as a reserve wing.
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                                Tobias Harris
                                TOBIAS HARRIS!!!!!!!!!!

But you have to question his decision making, says he wants to play for the Knicks...
                                Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                                Because its 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X