Sleeper Targets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    Jarnell Stokes. Can Rebound and play low post. Would come cheap.
    I like him. Great rebounder, plays solid D.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
      Jarnell Stokes. Can Rebound and play low post. Would come cheap.
      He has only appeared in 8 games and averages 4 minutes per, not sure I am sold his NBA ability yet.
      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• http://espn.go.com/blog/marc-stein/p...cavs-wish-list

we could use Koufos as well.
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• If Boston gave up on KO i'd pass out. He's too good, high IQ. I'd support grabbing him if it were possible.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
            If Boston gave up on KO i'd pass out. He's too good, high IQ. I'd support grabbing him if it were possible.
            And as an added bonus, he's Canadian! :-)

Comment

• Alexis Ajinça, Hasheem Thabeet... May seem crazy but I guess they got a higher ceiling than Stiemsma. Alexis could do just like JJ on his second stint with the team...

Comment

• I have a suspicious feeling Masai is looking to grab Biyombo. He fits a need for us and he's got that connection with MU from basketball without borders
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                  If Boston gave up on KO i'd pass out. He's too good, high IQ. I'd support grabbing him if it were possible.
                  I am not so sure it is about Boston giving up on him, but rather filling out a roster that fits together and is affordable. If Rondo stays he is getting a raise, Sullinger will get a big payday in a year (they seem to like him more than Kelly) and if they trade Green and Wallace they will have to take back salary. If they keep Green he will get a pay raise as well.
                  Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    He's 23. His defense is not above average. But Korver is good. Real good. But he's more likely to get traded than somebody like Al Horford and people throw that name around. Maybe we'll have to throw a pick in there.
                    What are you saying, he's fantastic when helping, and adequate when defending reasonable opponents. I think that's above average, don't you?

Comment

• Guys: the Celtics love Olynyk. He's not ready to be a starter yet, but he's a big and bigs take more time to develop, and the Celtics know this. They're not trading him.

Atlanta isn't trading anybody. They're one and a half behind us and they're hungry and firing on all cylinders. They're certainly not trading the single best perimeter shooter in the NBA.

Stop this RealGM bullshit of proposing trades where we send out expiring contracts and get back starter-level players or players on rookie deals who are still developing. As a general rule, that does not happen during the NBA season. No GM will send out value for total crap. Even the Knicks thought they were getting a star player playing beneath his prime when they traded for Bargnani. Nobody thinks Chuck Hayes and Landry Fields are a deal. Nobody.

If you want to improve the team, you're looking around the fringes of the NBA for a cheap player who's not getting minutes and is better than that (for example, as I propose earlier, Ed Davis) or maybe facilitating a trade between two other teams for a star player we don't want but who is expensive and hard for a other team to absorb (Deron Williams, for example). And that second scenario only works if you can find a team who wants an expensive star player and has trouble making the money work.

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
                        Guys: the Celtics love Olynyk. He's not ready to be a starter yet, but he's a big and bigs take more time to develop, and the Celtics know this. They're not trading him.

Atlanta isn't trading anybody. They're one and a half behind us and they're hungry and firing on all cylinders. They're certainly not trading the single best perimeter shooter in the NBA.

Stop this RealGM bullshit of proposing trades where we send out expiring contracts and get back starter-level players or players on rookie deals who are still developing. As a general rule, that does not happen during the NBA season. No GM will send out value for total crap. Even the Knicks thought they were getting a star player playing beneath his prime when they traded for Bargnani. Nobody thinks Chuck Hayes and Landry Fields are a deal. Nobody.

If you want to improve the team, you're looking around the fringes of the NBA for a cheap player who's not getting minutes and is better than that (for example, as I propose earlier, Ed Davis) or maybe facilitating a trade between two other teams for a star player we don't want but who is expensive and hard for a other team to absorb (Deron Williams, for example). And that second scenario only works if you can find a team who wants an expensive star player and has trouble making the money work.
                        Wiggins + TWolves 2016 1st for Hayes or Fields but not both.

Comment

• chico wrote: View Post
                          You REALLY like this guy. I'm normally wary of tweeners, but he intrigues me too. Haven't seen a lot of him, but his numbers look great. How's his defense?
                          Injury Prone. Never had a healthy season, thats my main worry about him. He's a good player overall.
                          Nevermind what haters say,
                          ignore them ’til they fade away. - T.I

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                            Wiggins + TWolves 2016 1st for Hayes or Fields but not both.
                            That's a steal for the Timber wolves. Also the Raps need Hayes and Fields to get KD.

Are you trying to tank by getting rid of Hayes/Fields for a prospect and pick?

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                              That's a steal for the Timber wolves. Also the Raps need Hayes and Fields to get KD.

Are you trying to tank by getting rid of Hayes/Fields for a prospect and pick?
                              Gotta spend money to get money

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                                What are you saying, he's fantastic when helping, and adequate when defending reasonable opponents. I think that's above average, don't you?
                                He gets lost on screens way too often. Bites on pump fakes. I understand you're not saying he's Jimmy Butler or Kawhi or Danny Green but he's not above average to me right now on defensive end. More like average but showing flashes.
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X