No announcement yet.

Sleeper Targets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not to concerned about upside. He can be a solid consistent pro at backup PG.

Also I would much rather have his skills as a backup PG to those of Greasy. A hot-or-really-not guy

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
      Iggy would cost too much. Hence why I keep bringing up Demarre Carroll, who is a sleeper.
      I agree about Iggy being too expensive. But man I love Iggy.

Comment

• Barnes would not succeed in this offense. He has said that he was not comfortable in Mark Jackson's offense because he is not an iso player, and is more comfortable when the offense involves movement and he can run off picks etc. Hence, now that Kerr is the coach, he is playing much better and a lot more minutes. If he came back to a iso heavy offense, he would not be an impact. I have a feeling that Ross is a similar case, where he is not great in iso, but good catching and shooting and stuff.

I think you guys think that Iggy is more valuable than he is in reality. They NEED to get rid of him or Lee at some point before next season, so I could totally see Iggy for Ross + filler. Also, Iggy is in a slump right now, he passes up open shots. Once he gets out of it though, he would be really good for the Raps imo

Comment

• Thomas Robinson from Blazers.

good passer
          Last edited by MixxAOR; Thu Dec 11, 2014, 09:57 AM.
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• I love me some De Colo

Didn't get a fair shake last season. IMO a better PG than Vasquez

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                I love me some De Colo

small sample size but he's shooting 50% from three for CSKA
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Didn't expect that, he never was a great 3 pt shooter...good to hear though

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                    I love me some De Colo

GV was playing better last year. Just not enough minutes to go around. But yeah, I loved the energy De Colo had. He looked like he belonged in the league.

Comment

• I like Robinson as a sleeper target. Portland didn't extend him, so he's a free agent this summer. He'd be a super athletic energy guy off the bench, and provide some much needed rebounding. If he can improve his jumper, he could be a useful piece.

Comment

• I still think Raps should trade for Biyombo. Low risk high reward type of player. He's still very young, good rebounder, shot blocker. We need front court depth.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I wonder what the Celtics want to do with Brandan Wright. Is he a piece that they are wanting to keep, or a decently valuable asset that they believe they can flip?

At the Wright price (pun alert!), he could be a solid addition to the Raptors.
                          http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

• Wright is expiring after this season. It would be tough for the Celtics to get a good return for him other than a 2nd round pick or a middling prospect (a late 1st is unlikely). If they want to resign him, they are going to have to overpay to keep him

Comment

• Shantz wrote: View Post
                              I wonder what the Celtics want to do with Brandan Wright. Is he a piece that they are wanting to keep, or a decently valuable asset that they believe they can flip?

At the Wright price (pun alert!), he could be a solid addition to the Raptors.
                              Definitely agree.

If I recall correctly rumours were Masai pursued before signing hansbrough.

I'd be all over a Wright signing.

He's got the Wright stuff.

Sometimes you just know its Wright.

When it's Wright it's Wright.

Comment

• I could see a trade for Wright including our first if Masai had a good feeling about extending or re-signing him. Assuming we send Hayes back, that allows us to re-sign Amir and Lou and solidify our big rotation for years.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X