Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Friday

AKA. zombie apocalypse.

Based on the video footage from North America and the UK, I'm not entering a Walmart this weekend unless Rick Grimes and Rambo are watching my six.

In Canada the "deals" aren't even that great based on what I am seeing at Red Flag. A lot of the sales you see on electronics can be had at other times of the year if you follow the flyers and to me it seems like a lot of this stuff can be purchased online for the sale... So what does the Republic think, is Black Friday in Canada all hype or are you finding value from this?

Black Friday sucks. I always cash in big time on Cyber Mondays

Comment

Went to Moore's ... Bought 3 DKNY Dress Shirts and 2 DKNY Ties for $100. Saved $260 on what would normally go for $360. I'm happy. LOL

Comment

England.

Comment

LOL that old lady right at the end of the video probably will take a pass next year, I think.

I bought a DS4 for $40; saved $25. Yay. It will be delivered to my door so it's win win, nobody got hurt or arrested in the name of my Playstation 4.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Bought 2 pairs of pants, one 60% off the other 40% off. I'm pretty satisfied haha

Comment

I like watching the Daily Show with Jon Stewart the Monday after Black Friday.
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

I'd rather fucking die than take part in that stuff. I'll pay regular price, or grab deals at Winners or Marshalls.

Peopl eneed to have more respect for themselves, and the best part, if you save specfically for what you want, you will pay regular price, going in when you are ready. when you have the mindset that a "sale" is good, you typically purchase a lot more than you require or set out to over the span of a year.

Look it up.

Did you know, most people who are good with cash, use this mindset and rarely chase sales, they also rarely buy shit they don't need.

retail is bad for this, marketing.....all preying on the masses.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                  England.

it made me cry ;/
                  Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Jolly ole England!!

Have people gone mad? And our societies depend on the voting judgement of such citizenry? We are in trouble.

Comment

Shut food supply off for 48 hours and watch what happens...

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                        LOL that old lady right at the end of the video probably will take a pass next year, I think.

I bought a DS4 for $40; saved $25. Yay. It will be delivered to my door so it's win win, nobody got hurt or arrested in the name of my Playstation 4.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
                        I'm i reading correctly that PlayStation4s cost a mere $65?
                        A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                          I'm i reading correctly that PlayStation4s cost a mere $65?
                          I think a DS4 is a dual shock playstation 4 controller. If it is, the price and savings make sense.

Comment

LegendaryGringo wrote: View Post
                            I think a DS4 is a dual shock playstation 4 controller. If it is, the price and savings make sense.
                            Hahah of course it is, cause that actually makes sense
                            A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                              Hahah of course it is, cause that actually makes sense
                              I know haha. After I searched the DS4.. I was like how did I not figure out that, that was what it stood for lol

Comment

Working...
                              X