X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are we starting greasy again?????

Seriously, casey?
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
      those were played with derozan creating havoc in the paint.

I know you all think he doesn't make a difference, so I'm not here to argue that point..... but you're about to witness reality is all. Think lou, ross, or whoever is gonna drive the lane and cause 5-6 fouls to the SAC front line?

heh

enjoy. I already cancelled my Ballstreams account for this month. Its gonna be a shit show
      Lou can at least supply some of that - which is why it doesn't really make sense to be starting Vasquez...
      "Stop eating your sushi."
      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post

Seriously, casey?
        Yeah, that is some straight stupidity in my opinion.

Start JJ or Fields.

Run all the same stuff but mix up DD's shots among Lowry, Ross, and JV.
        ISOs to Lowry, horns to Ross, and post ups to JV.

Makes too much sense for me but then again I'm not an NBA head coach

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post

Start JJ or Fields.

Heck, I'd start 2Pat over GV at the 3 to provide us with a bigger lineup if we need it, our to provide us with more 3-point shooting. Use T-Ross like DD, and then use 2Pat similar to Ross, considering he can hit the 3.

I personally would prefer JJ over Fields though, unless Fields can somehow prove me wrong and show off some form of a decent shot again.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Heck, I'd start 2Pat over GV at the 3 to provide us with a bigger lineup if we need it, our to provide us with more 3-point shooting. Use T-Ross like DD, and then use 2Pat similar to Ross, considering he can hit the 3.

I personally would prefer JJ over Fields though, unless Fields can somehow prove me wrong and show off some form of a decent shot again.
            I wouldn't play Fields big minutes and JJ would get much more.

Only idea would be to keep the rotations similar to what has been working.

Fields jump shot is forever gone however his ability to play off the ball and facilitate is nearly as valuable as a jump shot, in my opinion.

Comment

I wouldn't play Fields big minutes and JJ would get much more.

Only idea would be to keep the rotations similar to what has been working.

Fields jump shot is forever gone however his ability to play off the ball and facilitate is nearly as valuable as a jump shot, in my opinion.
              So basically using him as a small Chuck??? Setting up screens, playing solid D? I wouldn't mind that.
              Axel wrote:
              KeonClark wrote:
              KeonClark wrote:

Comment

So basically using him as a small Chuck??? Setting up screens, playing solid D? I wouldn't mind that.
                Well at least Landry can score under the rim
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

I've never seen Fields inability to shoot from deep limit his effectiveness on the court.

Very intelligent player who contributes without the ball in his hands.

Again, not looking for big minutes - 15 max.

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                    This. Chucks 3-inch Vertical, combined with TRex arms makes it awfully hard for him to put the ball in that Hoop way up there.

Comment

Seriously, casey?

Start JJ or Fields.

I don't know. I kind of like that Grievis is still starting. Starting JJ and Fields only creates more ballhandling/control for Lowry. Meaning we're forced to run everything through Kyle. With DeMar playing there was another option not to mention also created a little more havoc on the opposing team's defence. Not implying Vasquez is DeRozan by any means, but at least it takes off alot of pressure from Lowry at the moment. Just my two cents.

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                        Not all the time.

Comment

Easy win..............for the Kings.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                            I don't know. I kind of like that Grievis is still starting. Starting JJ and Fields only creates more ballhandling/control for Lowry. Meaning we're forced to run everything through Kyle. With DeMar playing there was another option not to mention also created a little more havoc on the opposing team's defence. Not implying Vasquez is DeRozan by any means, but at least it takes off alot of pressure from Lowry at the moment. Just my two cents.
                            Agreed! That's a lot of pressure on Lowry to manufacture points if JJ or (gasp) Fields starts. That's a pretty inept offensive starting lineup.
                            Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Employee wrote: View Post
                              Agreed! That's a lot of pressure on Lowry to manufacture points if JJ or (gasp) Fields starts. That's a pretty inept offensive starting lineup.
                              Lowry has Ross at SG and both JJ and Fields cuts better than Ross and have size. Nobody is scared of GV or Ross penetrating.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                                Lowry has Ross at SG and both JJ and Fields cuts better than Ross and have size. Nobody is scared of GV or Ross penetrating.
                                We're not talking about penetrating though. Actual running of the offense. Ross doesn't have the ballhandling abilities like Grievis or DeMar do. Confidentially at least.

Comment

Working...
                                X