Raps Fans: Let's Be Grateful For Bosh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raps Fans: Let's Be Grateful For Bosh

There's going to be a whole lot of talk about Chris Bosh leaving the Raptors after the post-season ends (especially if the Raptors get knocked out in the first round).
    But if there's one thing Raptors fans absolutely MUST do - it's cheer for Mr. Bosh next season if & when he returns to the Air Canada Centre NOT dressed in a Raptors uniform.

In the last four games, Bosh now has had four 20-point/10-rebound efforts in a row, including his 42 point/12 rebound performance against Golden State. So if these end up being his final regular season games in a Raptors uniform, he's at least going out with the same swagger and competitive spirit he's brought since Day 1.

Unlike Vince Carter's disgraceful departure, Chris Bosh has been the paragon of a true professional athlete. So let's show some gratitude to him next year. Not only for being the greatest player to wear a Raptors uniform, but also because of what he's done for this city, this organization, and for basketball in Canada.

I think it's fair to say, he deserves that much.

- bhattmagandhi
    Last edited by bhattmagandhi; Sun Apr 4, 2010, 09:32 PM.
    "Be true to the game, because the game will be true to you. If you try to shortcut the game, then the game will shortcut you. If you put forth the effort, good things will be bestowed upon you. That's true about the game, and in some ways about life too." ~ Michael Jordan
    ------------------------------------------
    "Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit at home and think about it. Go out and get busy." ~ Dale Carnegie

Yeah, I agree. I hope he doesn't leave, and honestly, I don't think he will leave. He looks like the kind of guy that will go all the way with this franchise.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if playing in Miami with Dwayne Wade makes more sense to him. But yeah, i really REALLY hope he stays too.
      "Be true to the game, because the game will be true to you. If you try to shortcut the game, then the game will shortcut you. If you put forth the effort, good things will be bestowed upon you. That's true about the game, and in some ways about life too." ~ Michael Jordan
      ------------------------------------------
      "Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit at home and think about it. Go out and get busy." ~ Dale Carnegie

Comment

bhattmagandhi wrote: View Post
        There's going to be a whole lot of talk about Chris Bosh leaving the Raptors after the post-season ends (especially if the Raptors get knocked out in the first round).
        But if there's one thing Raptors fans absolutely MUST do - it's cheer for Mr. Bosh next season if & when he returns to the Air Canada Centre NOT dressed in a Raptors uniform.

In the last four games, Bosh now has had four 20-point/10-rebound efforts in a row, including his 42 point/12 rebound performance against Golden State. So if these end up being his final regular season games in a Raptors uniform, he's at least going out with the same swagger and competitive spirit he's brought since Day 1.

Unlike Vince Carter's disgraceful departure, Chris Bosh has been the paragon of a true professional athlete. So let's show some gratitude to him next year. Not only for being the greatest player to wear a Raptors uniform, but also because of what he's done for this city, this organization, and for basketball in Canada.

I think it's fair to say, he deserves that much.

- bhattmagandhi
        Yes, yes and YES! With you 100%! Bosh is a class act and is still playing with intensity despite such a disappointing season (team wise). Like another poster mentioned in a different thread, I would be absolutely ashamed as a raps fan if people were to boo him when he comes back.

Comment

I was at the game tonight and he really looked like his entire heart was in it
          i swear it looked like he was going to cry after he missed
          I love Bosh, and i always will no matter where he plays

I havent always been a huge backer of Bosh but his performances and his attitude deserves respect
          Great Game Bosh, Good Luck anywhere

Comment

Bosh plays like he did against GSW for the rest of the season, he will not get booed. (And I don't mean scoring - I mean effort and passion.)

If Bosh does not play that way from now until the end of the season, (no matter how much skill and talent he has), he will be booed.

Comment

Working...
            X