No announcement yet.

Game #19: Toronto Raptors 123 - Utah Jazz 104

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lowry needs to pass the ball smh. JV would have hit that shot, instead he just got hammered, no call and missed the shot
    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Lou's little fadeaway to his left from 15' is money. It shouldn't be a good shot, but he makes it look like a layup.
      @EdTubb - edwardtubb at gmail

Comment

• TeamEd wrote: View Post
        Everyone gets on JV for the defensive lapses, but lately a lot of those are coming off of breakdowns starting with the guards losing the ball handler.
        Most of the people who blame JV for our defensive lapses are obviously not paying attention. I would say that the majority of occasions where he looks bad on D are caused by our perimeter players shitting the bed.

Comment

• Monta Ellis just hit a game-winner in the Bucks game. Looked like a travel but damn that was nice!

Comment

• NaijaBoy17 wrote: View Post
            Remember that year where Calderon made I think 87 straight? NBA Record. Also broke the record for FT% I think at 98.1%
            That's incredible. So it says in the record book.

Comment

• Seems like Lou is back to being Lou
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                Most of the people who blame JV for our defensive lapses are obviously not paying attention. I would say that the majority of occasions where he looks bad on D are caused by our perimeter players shitting the bed.
                Don't get me wrong, he's not great defensively yet. He's a pretty bad help defender, which is magnified when the guards are necessitating his help. The thing is the guards are letting their counterparts take advantage of his weaknesses.
                @EdTubb - edwardtubb at gmail

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                  Seems like Lou is back to being Lou
                  Yeah, didn't you hear?

Lou is back
                  A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Come on guys. Get Bruno some playing time.

Comment

• I think Lou has fully recovered
                      "Stop eating your sushi."
                      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• TeamEd wrote: View Post
                        Everyone gets on JV for the defensive lapses, but lately a lot of those are coming off of breakdowns starting with the guards losing the ball handler.
                        I see this all the time. JV gets the blame for it in the end.
                        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Careless turnovers smh
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• did that commentator just compare Hayward to Karl Malone and just trail off? whoa..

Comment

• 100 points in 3 quarters again..

Comment

• Just out of curiosity, has JV touched the ball in the offensive zone this Q?

Comment

Working...
                                X