Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Officer who killed Eric Garner not indicted

Thoughts?

Personally, police's incompetence and zero accountability doesn't even surprise me anymore.
    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Well, I understand why officer from Ferguson wasn't indicted, but this case.. wow.

+ This officer who killed Garner was sued TWICE for RACIALLY MOTIVATED MISCONDUCT.

Comment

How is our version....the Sammy Yatim case coming along I wonder?

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
        How is our version....the Sammy Yatim case coming along I wonder?
        Cop will stand stand trial on 2nd degree murder charge. I think he was charged with attempted murder too.

Comment

Does it make a difference that the sergeant was on site during the arrest and over saw the entire arrest. And does it make a difference that she testified that she didn't think the force was excessive and that when he was saying "I can't breathe" he didn't seem to be in danger. And does it make a difference that the sergeant is black?

This whole notion of cops going around and killing black people because they're black is ludicrous and offensive.

Stop resisting arrest, stop being aggressive towards police officers. If they are at fault (which they most certainly can be in tons of circumstances) go through the correct channels and deal with it. Fighting back against a police officer is never going to turn out well no matter who is in the right.

All of these situations are terribly tragic, and perhaps things could have been done differently and perhaps not. I'm not a cop and I was never in that sort of situation. At the end of the day 3 men are dead and some people with their own agendas are using it for their own good.

It's a damn shame. All of this.
          Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
          Because its 2015

Comment

Protesters should stay away from high ways. Accident waiting to happen.

Comment

The one important thing that's missing in this Garner trial is transparency though. There was more in try Ferguson incident, this one hasn't had enough (any). Would definitely be interested to see what was told to the grand jury that led them to that decision. And I think it's necessary.
              Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
              Because its 2015

Comment

Working...
              X