No announcement yet.

Game #20: Cleveland Cavaliers 105 - Toronto Raptors 91

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's less than ideal that LbJ is having an off shooting night. But it's also hilarious the Knicks give the Cavs so much trouble
    Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
    Because its 2015

Comment

edit: oups. lol
      Last edited by rocwell; Thu Dec 4, 2014, 10:20 PM.

Comment

If the talcum powder is put out tomorrow night for LBJ....some cayenne in there might help with his sinuses.

Comment

watching this cavs/knicks game

and honestly if they played us like this when we have it rolling, like lowry 39 points rolling..

We would blow lebrons shit tier team out of water

#FUCKCLEVELAND
          - You can be called "Zemic" -

Comment

lol kyrie was livid with Blatt for calling that timeout. Just let him coach, jeez.

Comment

I just remembered — even though we had Demar last time, we didn't have James Johnson or Hansbrough.

Lebron vs. JJ should be a fun match-up. We got JJ for games like these.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                lol kyrie was livid with Blatt for calling that timeout. Just let him coach, jeez.
                He very well might have blown up the play Blatt called right after that by taking on Shumpert with that nice lefty teardrop. It looked to me like Kyrie shrugged off the screen to take that drive.
                @EdTubb - edwardtubb at gmail

Comment

Wow,

Irving 44 min
                  Love 38 min
                  James 39 min

They only scored 90 pts and basically played an 8-man rotation to beat the Knicks.

For comparison, Lowry and JV played 37 min and 33 min and will have a day of rest. Hopefully with our bench we can wear these guys down.

Comment

We comin' for you Lebron!!

Comment

bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
                      Wow,

Irving 44 min
                      Love 38 min
                      James 39 min

They only scored 90 pts and basically played an 8-man rotation to beat the Knicks.

For comparison, Lowry and JV played 37 min and 33 min and will have a day of rest. Hopefully with our bench we can wear these guys down.
                      The reason Blatt plays a tight 8 or 7 man rotation, is because the bench is atrocious loool when you got Will Cherry that's right Will Fucking Cherry playing key minutes off you're bench you've got some problems.
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

...and Kyrie the all star pg has 2 ast. for the game (yes I know he had many pts).

Comment

the cavs seemed to get away with a lot of risky passing tonight that the raps could cause steals and or deflections

Comment

rightsideup wrote: View Post
                            the cavs seemed to get away with a lot of risky passing tonight that the raps could cause steals and or deflections
                            Either their hotdogging will embarrass us or we'll embarrass them. GO RAPS GO.

Comment

bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
                              We beat them so badly on their home court that we deserve credit for their win streak. We showed them how much they sucked and motivated them to get their shit together.

Those guys will want revenge. Lebron is going to try and embarrass us. This is either going to be a brutal game to watch or one of the best games of the year. If we can just hang on until the half than I think we have a chance to win.
                              I don't foresee either of those outcomes, we are currently a way better team I think we will simply out score them by playing hard nose team basketball.

Comment

Ny v cavs. Quincy Acy carrer high 15 pts. Amare with 18. Feed JV.

Comment

Working...
                                X