X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good pick roc.

Comment

• bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
      Nah. But was starting JV the wrong call too? The level of suck tonight is unprecedented.
      Nope Jonas should start but when it's blatantly obvious that Ross is gonna get bullied in the post by LeBron which leads to the defense scrabbling which leads to easy shots. Starting Vasquez was the wrong move and everyone could see it clearly but Casey once again refuses to adjust to the opposition. Like I said before Casey will cost us a game or more in the playoffs due to his stubbornness once again
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Bad game. Expected this. Rest now and on to the next one.

Comment

• We also played like horse shit hahah but I believe in this team and we're not stiffs

Comment

• Tristan "I'm allowed to stay in the key all game" Thompson killed us.

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
              Just an off and weird game. It happens. Move on to the next one
              It definitely was an off night but I wish we would start playing D. If we lost and our D was relatively good I would be okay, but if this keeps up shit is just going to get worse.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Phew. At least didn't lose any $ on this one!

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                  Nope Jonas should start but when it's blatantly obvious that Ross is gonna get bullied in the post by LeBron which leads to the defense scrabbling which leads to easy shots. Starting Vasquez was the wrong move and everyone could see it clearly but Casey once again refuses to adjust to the opposition. Like I said before Casey will cost us a game or more in the playoffs due to his stubbornness once again
                  lolwut aren't people always complaining that he adjusts to the opposition too often, like going small in the 4th quarter and not playing JV?

Comment

• I just cannot stand losing to Irving James Love. ...mm

Time to get drunk and forget about this day

Comment

• well this is weird but i guess we get to say things like this now that we are a good team. this loss at home means nothing because they beat us without our ALL-STAR hahaha cant wait till tuesday

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                        This is not on Casey guys. Only Kyle and Amir played well. If even 2 or 3 other guys played well we at least would be closer in this game.
                        James Johnson played as well as you can against Lebron. We needed him in there earlier before the Cavs got their rhythm. That was the critical coaching mistake tonight and it cost us. The only player who was plus was Johnson. Vazquez and Ross had terrible games. The proof is in the stats.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                          lolwut aren't people always complaining that he adjusts to the opposition too often, like going small in the 4th quarter and not playing JV?
                          Yup and he fucked up

Comment

• Only Lowry and Amir showed up with energy.*

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                              Yup and he fucked up
                              So Casey refuses to adjust to the opposition but adjusts to them too often....?

Comment

• We lost tonight and I missed my flight back to Toronto -.- coincidence? Bad luck was on our side.

Comment

Working...
                                X