T-Mac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol what if Andrea gets honoured? haha!

I hope they honour Jose when he comes into town.
    I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
    -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

I don't have a problem with this. He's a big enough part of what made the Raptors cool in Canada in the early 2000s.

/ It's not like MLSE is retiring his number.
      @EdTubb - edwardtubb at gmail

Comment

Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
        I think its safe to say that Keon Clark isn't getting a tribute. Unless they do it from the Vermilion County Jail in Illinois.

ZING!
        Hey hey hey no need to kick a brotha when hes down.
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I am losing track with the honour parade but wasnt Jose C not H'ed already?

Here's an idea...surprise honour for KD when he rolls thru town....for just being a fan while growing up. What the hell....cant lose...I am sure people are already laffing at this sorry spectacle.

Did everyone know that there is a "Honour Mandela Day" happening today (MU running it) at a fundraiser for African children/basketball?

Comment

Eventhough he was the team's whipping boy forever, I think Andrea deserves to be apart of the 20th anniversary. If you're saluting guys who played a fraction of the time here in Toronto and didn't contribute basically anything at all, Bargnani deserves to be respected in my opinion. Wasn't his fault he was drafted #1 overall and had the weight of the world on his shoulders. You can dislike him all you want, I still think he was a bigger part of this franchise then most give him credit for. JMO

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
              I am losing track with the honour parade but wasnt Jose C not H'ed already?

Here's an idea...surprise honour for KD when he rolls thru town....for just being a fan while growing up. What the hell....cant lose...I am sure people are already laffing at this sorry spectacle.

Did everyone know that there is a "Honour Mandela Day" happening today (MU running it) at a fundraiser for African children/basketball?
              Yeah, and isn't T-Mac a special guest? I believe Dikembe is as well, amongst others. EDIT: and Magic Johnson as well!
              Last edited by YoungGunRaptor; Fri Dec 5, 2014, 04:04 PM.
              I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada

Comment

Eventhough he was the team's whipping boy forever, I think Andrea deserves to be apart of the 20th anniversary. If you're saluting guys who played a fraction of the time here in Toronto and didn't contribute basically anything at all, Bargnani deserves to be respected in my opinion. Wasn't his fault he was drafted #1 overall and had the weight of the world on his shoulders. You can dislike him all you want, I still think he was a bigger part of this franchise then most give him credit for. JMO
                That is true, he's still one of the top Raptors ever (statistically speaking) and he was definitely a favourite amongst fans at times. I can recall at the beginning of the 2011-2012 season, he was playing like an all star before he was shut down for the season. Its a love-hate relationship I guess.

Comment

We should honor Antwain Jameson and Roy Hibbert. Dr. J came to the ACC once too. Isiah Thomas. Raptors have an impressive history

Comment

It's too soon.

I don't disagree with anything you say, but it's just too soon.
                    "Stop eating your sushi."
                    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

The whole thing is clearly as much of a marketing push as anything, since there frankly isn't much to celebrate re: the on-court product from the last 20 years. They're doing a good job raising the profile of the franchise in my opinion, and we'll all be glad for that if it in any way factors into a FA deciding to come here in the next 2-3 years.

Also, while T-Mac wasn't a key cog on the court, he did have a special connection to the franchise that drafted him during a really formative time in his career and for the team. VC's cousin, left here to become an NBA superstar, the whole narrative of the team's success at the time and the shoulda/woulda/coulda if he stayed, etc. As fans we still talk about T-Mac in a way that we'll never talk about Mike James.
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

[QUOTE=TRex;39297Vinceblockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en">

“Looking back, obviously I wish I had stayed in Toronto." Tracy McGrady, who'll be back Friday http://t.co/vVIpegsq0l pic.twitter.com/EdtRV8rFNK

— TorontoStar (@TorontoStar) December 4, 2014
                        [/QUOTE]

TMac: hey vince how my pits smell
                        vince: ewwww nasty
                        TMac: heheh cmon Vince
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                          Raptors will honour him tonight.

Imagine if this guy did not leave? Vince + T-Mac, they would've dominated the Eastern Conference for years.

“Looking back, obviously I wish I had stayed in Toronto." Tracy McGrady, who'll be back Friday http://t.co/vVIpegsq0l pic.twitter.com/EdtRV8rFNK— TorontoStar (@TorontoStar) December 4, 2014
                          Can to list out his accomplishments as a Raptor that is driving the question?

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Can't wait for Pops Mensah-Bonsu night. That man had a lot of big dunks.

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                              Can't wait for Pops Mensah-Bonsu night. That man had a lot of big dunks.
                              We should have a All-Time Raptors bigs honour night.
                              Pops, Pape Sow, Loren Woods, Solomon Alabi and The Original Primo: Primoz Brezec.

Comment

I guess we're honoring Bosh too?
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X