Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hedo's Celebration With Nelson & Golden State

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote mo-sales wrote: View Post
    Can Hedo be Newman?
    I think Hedo is more like David Puddy. Blank stares and slow talking.

Raptors Republic Rookie Vellassco's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote JYFelony wrote: View Post
    To continue with Apollo's Seinfeld reference.. when George enters a meeting with the sole purpose to deliver a zinger to a former co-worker, the co-worker comments on George's overeating of shrimp, "Hey George, the ocean called, it's runnin out of shrimp". To this George delivers his prepared line, "Oh ya Riley, the jerk store called, they're runnin out of you!" Vellasco, you are Riley. In case you weren't able to follow the proceedings of the joke I've outlined for you, (as your spelling and grammar implies that you have the mind of a six year old) I am simply saying that you are a jerk.
    Ahh nice punches, Lony. It hurts, really.

But calling it "proceeding of the joke" is wrong. Its not a Joke. It's actually a truth you've written within forum rules. You are not definitively addressing a poster directly! You caught it, I'm six year old jerk. You must be familiar with being jerk to catch it considering all mammals go through the Jerk/sperm stage of life.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote MattyG-Ray wrote: View Post
    Not at all surprising, since he did just tie the record for wins by a coach. I also enjoy how everyone is yelling at Turk for not going over to Bosh. Did anyone notice that no one went straight over to Bosh? Hedo was actually the 2nd person to get to Bosh when he was lying on the ground, arriving only a second of Jack did.

All season long everyone has done nothing but blow things out of proportion. From the Bosh leaving rumors, to Hedo's interview, and now this. The only thing that was actually a big deal this year was Hedo partying after to sick to participate in a game or practice or whatever it was.
    PARTYING!!!

Hedo with a naked nice chick on his one hand, a bottle of whiskey on other hand with way over blood alcohol level, dancing middle of the dance floor with his ugly mask on his face while watching Denver game on TV at the bar wall. Ahh i forgot there should be a family size pizza on his table too.

BC: "We dealt with it internally".

Trow him to hungry wolfs, BC. Nice job.

Welcome to paparazzi community.

Post Thanks / Like

Hedo threw himself to the wolves when he went out after calling in sick. Not sure what you expected Colangelo to do, lie about it and say it didn't happen?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    Hedo threw himself to the wolves when he went out after calling in sick. Not sure what you expected Colangelo to do, lie about it and say it didn't happen?
    First , he was not calling in sick himself and faking. He was sick. Go and read Dough Smiths' blog for morning shot around session at that date. He wrote how terribly looking he was.

Next, The first hit came from front office not from your tabloid media.

You can say its a conspiracy theory but i think your brilliant coach most probably asked to BC for benching him rest of the season to go with Calderon (who impressed him on final period of last season) and they were needing a reason to hide behind. No one knows what happened there. I'm sure it will come out after Hedo leave here this summer to the Turkish media. Till then i dont think both part would say anything about it. I know Hedo do not drink. He most probably went out with one of his family member to get rid of negative mood.

Dancing with Wolves.

Post Thanks / Like

If he was sick he shouldn't have been out at the club. If he had done nothing wrong they wouldn't have benched him. I don't see anyone linking Hedo to a conspiracy. The guy acted like a meat head by going out partying the same night he said he was too sick to do his job. He messed up, got caught and then subsequently got benched. We can speculate all we want that his long term benching had nothing to do with what he did but that doesn't make much sense to me personally. He messed up and suddenly he's coming off the bench. Yeah, that had nothing to do with just getting caught on a night on the town after suggesting he was too sick to play basketball... And whether or not he was drinking has nothing to do with this. It comes back to the clear and simple truth that he said he was too sick to play and then he was caught clubbing later that night. I am so sick of this guy and his lack of professionalism. It's been a common trend all season and this was just the cherry on top.

Raptors Republic Rookie MattyG-Ray's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

It you go to the 3 minute mark of this video you can see Bosh miss the layup, followed by Nelson's celebration and Bosh laying on the floor. There is simply no time for Hedo to celebrate with The Warriors before he is seen helping Bosh off the floor. I don't know what Dough Smith is talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHAEx...eature=popular
    I Am Shutup

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay guys, this is a true story. Hedo did celebrate with Nelson and the Warriors for 15-20 seconds after the game was over. He high fived a Warriors player (Tolliver maybe?) and then high fived Maggette and said a few words to him. Then hedo hugged nelson and said something to him smiling all the while. How do I know this? I watched the Warriors broadcast. I have the nba package and there was an option to watch either the raps or warriors telecast so i chose the warriors because i dont like listening to devlin.

I guess the raptors broadcast didnt catch it but it definitely did happen. Just shows how much damage has been done between the raps and hedo.
    Last edited by Raffy15; Tue Apr 6th, 2010 at 01:52 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

We can speculate all we want that his long term benching had nothing to do with what he did but that doesn't make much sense to me personally. He messed up and suddenly he's coming off the bench.
    WRONG!!!

Thats why i called you bunch of identical parrots... With your short memory and with Copy-Paste style comments these boards cant go any further...

Go and watch again... Before that game (Utah), everybody on those boards was agreed on his ascending performance on the floor he was contributing, hustling etc...

Anyway, just like he said " Silence is the best solution sometimes" , at least till the end of post season, if there is.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote MattyG-Ray wrote: View Post
    It you go to the 3 minute mark of this video you can see Bosh miss the layup, followed by Nelson's celebration and Bosh laying on the floor. There is simply no time for Hedo to celebrate with The Warriors before he is seen helping Bosh off the floor. I don't know what Dough Smith is talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHAEx...eature=popular
    bro, it happened. hedo did celebrate. i could care less personally, but many posters here will crucify turk for doing it. trust me, i wouldnt be reporting it if it didnt happen.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Vellassco wrote: View Post
    WRONG!!!

Thats why i called you bunch of identical parrots... With your short memory and with Copy-Paste style comments these boards cant go any further...

Go and watch again... Before that game (Utah), everybody on those boards was agreed on his ascending performance on the floor he was contributing, hustling etc...

Anyway, just like he said " Silence is the best solution sometimes" , at least till the end of post season, if there is.
    So I agreed on this? Do you have the quote? I am part of everybody, right? Are you sure you're not talking about people's comments based on a single game and not the season? Maybe you're just furthering my stance? People appreciate players who perform. I can't remember the specific game off hand but if he played hard that game I would be shocked if people in here didn't say "job well done Hedo".
    Last edited by Apollo; Tue Apr 6th, 2010 at 02:00 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote EverythingBlaxx wrote: View Post
    That was post-game and they were praying together
    i'm pretty sure it was pre-game and why wold you do it post game because that would just defy the possibility that your frustrated after a loss?

Post Thanks / Like

I remember this episode of Seinfeld where George was down on his luck and depressed. It seemed like anything he did or said ended up going wrong in someway and he was a failure as a result. While talking about it all with his friend Jerry he had this moment of clarity, everything he had thought to do or and say in his life by instinct was absolutely wrong and so he swore he would do the opposite of everything he naturally though or said. Suddenly he was a big winner. Found a job working with the Yankees fixing his unemployment problem, moved out of his parents house and got a girl. This my friends, is what Hedo Turkglu must do. He needs to use the George Costanza opposites principle. Whatever Hedo thinks he should so, he needs to do the opposite. Ditto for speaking. Just think about it for a second... Instead of celebrating with the Warriors like a moron douche bag he would have been consoling his teammates. Instead of not playing defense or rebounding or trying for that matter he could be impacting games in a way where the pathetic Warriors wouldn't have a chance at winning in the first place. Instead of partying after calling in sick he would have not called in sick or had been home resting. Let's take it a step further. Instead of deciding to sign with the Raptors he would have done the opposite, signed with the Blazers. Everybody can win with this... If only he had begun in July.
    dude, are you actually saying you should try something you saw on a t.v. show in real life? hells,no. that just messes everything up even more.

like how they put the scotch tape on csi to get the thumb print. well, some guy got his house robbed and he tried doing that.

the police came they said what did you do to the print he told them and they were like that f'd it up and we can't get a clean print now.

everytime somebody tries something they saw on t.v. not on t.v it messes it up.

Post Thanks / Like

Someone has their sarcasm detector set in the off position.

Thread Information