Hedo's Celebration With Nelson & Golden State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hedo's Celebration With Nelson & Golden State

Hmmm ... didn't see the game yesterday, but Doug reported this afterwards.

I know this isn’t going to sit well with his teammates and for the life of me I can’t figure it out because there doesn’t seem to be much history there so seeing Hedo Turkoglu in the midst of the Warriors celebration for Nelliie’s 1,332nd coaching victory was just another bad decision.

Normally, I’d be all right with a guy offering congratulations to an opponent who’d reached some milestone, it’s good sportsmanship, there are friendships in the game and it doesn’t usually matter all that much.

But with Chris Bosh almost inconsolable – and I don’t remember maybe ever seeing him that emotional after a game – and the season almost in the toilet, for Turk to be in the middle of a bunch of jubilant Warriors was just wrong.

Say congrats later, wait until you’ve gone over things with your own guys, don’t immediately walk to the other bench and the party.

I don’t know if any of Turk’s teammates saw that; if they did, I know for a fact they’d be hugely ticked.
    Source - Click here

i didn't notice anything, although i noticed that reggie and some other raptor and philly players got in a huddle pre-game to philly vs. raps game and i was wondering what that was all about.

wtf is going on recently?
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
      i didn't notice anything, although i noticed that reggie and some other raptor and philly players got in a huddle pre-game to philly vs. raps game and i was wondering what that was all about.

wtf is going on recently?
      That was post-game and they were praying together

Comment

can somebody post the video?

Comment

tbihis wrote: View Post
          can somebody post the video?
          There is no video. Apparently Doug Smith was the only one who saw this cuz they definitely didn't capture this on TV.

Comment

Hedo was the 2nd guy to go over to Bosh after the game, getting to Bosh right after Jack. I don't know what Doug Smith is talking about. It seems no matter what Hedo does someone is going to hate it. He has a right to be annoyed at everyone in Toronto outside of the organization. He has been made the scapegoat for this season, and everything that goes wrong somehow ends up being Hedo's fault.
            I Am Shutup

Comment

wow didnt see this and i was at the game........
              maybe i was more focused on Bosh, like Turk should have been

If its true, the guy is a straight up punk

Comment

I dunno about the Reggie thing. But prayer is legit - it is the most holy day in the Christian Calendar.

Hedo had no business doing anything other than going over to Bosh. I just hope he can make us all forget any of this happened and come out strong in the playoffs.

Comment

EverythingBlaxx wrote: View Post
                  There is no video. Apparently Doug Smith was the only one who saw this cuz they definitely didn't capture this on TV.
                  The camera guys/media coverage prolly didn't "air" live coverage of it cuz they knew there would be immediate and irreparable damage done by that. Just a theory. Raps fans would absolutely massacre Hedon't. This has pushed me over the edge-I've gone from being disappointed and somewhat disgusted by his play/behavior to outright hating the guy.

GET HIS LAME, I'M THE BIGGEST FLOP IN THE HISTORY OF THE NBA ASS THE F**K OUTTA HERE NOW!!!

Comment

.40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
                    The camera guys/media coverage prolly didn't "air" live coverage of it cuz they knew there would be immediate and irreparable damage done by that. Just a theory. Raps fans would absolutely massacre Hedon't. This has pushed me over the edge-I've gone from being disappointed and somewhat disgusted by his play/behavior to outright hating the guy.

GET HIS LAME, I'M THE BIGGEST FLOP IN THE HISTORY OF THE NBA ASS THE F**K OUTTA HERE NOW!!!
                    I doubt that anyone in the production truck was worried about what the fans would think

Comment

verbatim wrote: View Post
                      I dunno about the Reggie thing. But prayer is legit - it is the most holy day in the Christian Calendar.

Hedo had no business doing anything other than going over to Bosh. I just hope he can make us all forget any of this happened and come out strong in the playoffs.
                      No way. Book it: He will continue to play his auto (robotic) mode for rest of season/post season then leave here without looking his back.

If you read into his attitudes-mimics in last couple of games, Hoping him come strong and expect him to play his A game in playoffs must be - as a one word- a Joke. You must be blind not to see broke relation btw him and team&coach.

It was predictable disaster year for him. A team that doesn't fit his style, terrible coach, terrible sport media, terrible fan base, pressure of "fat" contract combined with tired, out of shape Hedo. The result was so obvious from long ago.

I'm sure this nightmare will last soon (hope not more than 4 months) and Hedo-Raptors story will join the other black pages of NBA history.

Comment

I remember this episode of Seinfeld where George was down on his luck and depressed. It seemed like anything he did or said ended up going wrong in someway and he was a failure as a result. While talking about it all with his friend Jerry he had this moment of clarity, everything he had thought to do or and say in his life by instinct was absolutely wrong and so he swore he would do the opposite of everything he naturally though or said. Suddenly he was a big winner. Found a job working with the Yankees fixing his unemployment problem, moved out of his parents house and got a girl. This my friends, is what Hedo Turkglu must do. He needs to use the George Costanza opposites principle. Whatever Hedo thinks he should so, he needs to do the opposite. Ditto for speaking. Just think about it for a second... Instead of celebrating with the Warriors like a moron douche bag he would have been consoling his teammates. Instead of not playing defense or rebounding or trying for that matter he could be impacting games in a way where the pathetic Warriors wouldn't have a chance at winning in the first place. Instead of partying after calling in sick he would have not called in sick or had been home resting. Let's take it a step further. Instead of deciding to sign with the Raptors he would have done the opposite, signed with the Blazers. Everybody can win with this... If only he had begun in July.
                        Last edited by Apollo; Mon Apr 5, 2010, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Vellassco wrote: View Post
                          No way. Book it: He will continue to play his auto (robotic) mode for rest of season/post season then leave here without looking his back.

If you read into his attitudes-mimics in last couple of games, Hoping him come strong and expect him to play his A game in playoffs must be - as a one word- a Joke. You must be blind not to see broke relation btw him and team&coach.

It was predictable disaster year for him. A team that doesn't fit his style, terrible coach, terrible sport media, terrible fan base, pressure of "fat" contract combined with tired, out of shape Hedo. The result was so obvious from long ago.

I'm sure this nightmare will last soon (hope not more than 4 months) and Hedo-Raptors story will join the other black pages of NBA history.
                          "Terrible fan base"??? Are you joking? Have ya ever watched any of the home games? Have ya ever been to one of the games at the ACC?? My guess is absolutely not... Not so sure about the "terrible sport media" comment either...

Comment

Vellasco sounds like an undercover Stephen A. Smith

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                              I remember this episode of Seinfeld where George was down on his luck and depressed. It seemed like anything he did or said ended up going wrong in someway and he was a failure as a result. While talking about it all with his friend Jerry he had this moment of clarity, everything he had thought to do or and say in his life by instinct was absolutely wrong and so he swore he would do the opposite of everything he naturally though or said. Suddenly he was a big winner. Found a job working with the Yankees fixing his unemployment problem, moved out of his parents house and got a girl. This my friends, is what Hedo Turkglu must do. He needs to use the George Costanza opposites principle. Whatever Hedo thinks he should so, he needs to do the opposite. Ditto for speaking. Just think about it for a second... Instead of celebrating with the Warriors like a moron douche bag he would have been consoling his teammates. Instead of not playing defense or rebounding or trying for that matter he could be impacting games in a way where the pathetic Warriors wouldn't have a chance at winning in the first place. Instead of partying after calling in sick he would have not called in sick or had been home resting. Let's take it a step further. Instead of deciding to sign with the Raptors he would have done the opposite, signed with the Blazers. Everybody can win with this... If only he had begun in July.
                              Ma be Toronto Raptors should apply George Costanzas' opposites principle itself too. After 15 years with NONE (how many times you tried re-building process 7? 10?) may be you should do opposite of what you did or what you think huh.

Comment

Working...
                              X