Game #21: Denver Nuggets 107 - Toronto Raptors 112

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
    It worked at the end. There would of been no Amir PnR and 3-Pat's two shots.
    Great that we won, no doubt. But that shouldn't be an excuse.

DC just said that JV was gassed and that he wanted more speed with Amir on Mozgov. So he was willing to sacrifice rebounding... JV only played 6-7 mins.. I doubt he was that gassed (if I'm wrong, fuck me then..). It seemed like Den made runs when JV went out. Our rebounding went to shit as well.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
      If Val promised to work on that fadeaway 3 would he get burn in crunch time?
      no

Comment

Cleveland raped the Brooklyn bung-hole dry and laughing on the bench with rested starters. Well, at least we got an excuse to hang on tomorrow.
        Your imagery is horrifying, even if that is great news. I hate Brooklyn even more than Cleveland.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
          Great that we won, no doubt. But that shouldn't be an excuse.

DC just said that JV was gassed and that he wanted more speed with Amir on Mozgov. So he was willing to sacrifice rebounding... JV only played 6-7 mins.. I doubt he was that gassed (if I'm wrong, fuck me then..). It seemed like Den made runs when JV went out. Our rebounding went to shit as well.
          What is inexcusable is that we let the 17-pt lead go to shit, this should of been a Bruno in the 4th qtr IMO.

Comment

• bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
            Your imagery is horrifying, even if that is great news. I hate Brooklyn even more than Cleveland.
            More like analogy, it just comes to mind and I have to type it down.

Comment

What is inexcusable is that we let the 17-pt lead go to shit, this should of been a Bruno in the 4th qtr IMO.
              Yeah seriously, that's what I was thinking
              "Stop eating your sushi."
              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• I really want to take this team serious, but games like tonight don't help. Need to be much better tomorrow in Cleveland.

Comment

• Casey saying Jonas was gassed as an excuse is as effective as this guy trying to steal a T.V

"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                    I really want to take this team serious, but games like tonight don't help. Need to be much better tomorrow in Cleveland.
                    NO one disagrees....

Comment

• This is Hilarious looool

Can Dwane Casey shut the fuck up about defense already?

Casey starts a defensive liability like Vasquez and then complains about the defense being sub par!

Hmmmmmmmm I wonder why.......
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                        Casey saying Jonas was gassed as an excuse is as effective as this guy trying to steal a T.V

I've been staring at this gif for a minute trying to figure out what the hell he's trying to do.

Comment

• bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
                          I've been staring at this gif for a minute trying to figure out what the hell he's trying to do.
                          You've figured it out though, right?

Comment

• What a pathetic game. They almost lost to a Nuggets team who played last night and played without FARIED and ROBINSON.

The backcourt tonight was bad. Lowry picked it up in the 4th, and Ross made a big 3 in the OT. But Vasquez man, this guy took a a lot of QUESTIONABLE shots in the game specially in the 4th. Shots that just makes you shakes your head. Not sure what he was trying to do? he's really turning me off with the way he's played this year.

Also, defence once again was an issue as well as rebounding. And i don't like their effort tonight, Nuggets i thought out hustled them all night.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• nice recovery for the win 3 point shots were not falling except for PP"s and tross at the end. Good win against a team that gave a great effort. Boston sure has been trying to help us out beating Washington and barely losing tonight.

Comment

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                                I really want to take this team serious, but games like tonight don't help. Need to be much better tomorrow in Cleveland.
                                When was the last time we saw a game were everyone on the team ... y'know .. tries? And where everyone hits a reasonable amount of shots, instead of 2 guys hitting all of their shots while the rest of the team misses wide open looks?

Edit: Well, I guess Ross hit 50%, but it's like the ugliest 50% I've ever seen. It's like he's pulling the wool over our eyes.
                                Last edited by bryan colangelo; Tue Dec 9, 2014, 12:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X