No announcement yet.

Game #21: Denver Nuggets 107 - Toronto Raptors 112

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did JV even play in the fourth quarter?
    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• well damn aight
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• If Vasquez starts again tomorrow
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
          Did JV even play in the fourth quarter?
          He played 6-7 mins to start. Picked up his fifth foul and was benched for the last 10-11 mins. He should have been allowed to continue, even if he likely would have fouled out. Mozgov was killing us on the glass.

Comment

• The more I see of GV, the less I want to see of him!

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
              He played 6-7 mins to start. Picked up his fifth foul and was benched for the last 10-11 mins. He should have been allowed to continue, even if he likely would have fouled out. Mozgov was killing us on the glass.
              Wow okay. Dwayne realizes that not playing him after his fifth foul is the same as him fouling out? Lol fucking christ
              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                Wow. No way we beat the cavs tomorrow.
                The Ball is on Cleveland. They are pressured to play us and win. The Raps should play tomorrow's game loosey-goosey and make Cleveland play every minute with a tight sphincter. I also call for another WE-THE-NORTH Bus crew to raid the Q. Hope Lou is still cooking from tonight to bring it tomorrow.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                  Dwane! You genius!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Not words one hears every day

Comment

• We beat Denver, Yeah?

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                      Wow okay. Dwayne realizes that not playing him after his fifth foul is the same as him fouling out? Lol fucking christ
                      "I'm the one that gets to bench Jonas! Not the refs!" — actual quote from Dwayne Casey.

Comment

• If Val promised to work on that fadeaway 3 would he get burn in crunch time?
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                          It worked at the end. There would of been no Amir PnR and 3-Pat's two shots.

Comment

• Nevermind JV getting benched. He's always getting benched. But that TO that resulted in us losing the possession. Brutal Casey.
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                              It worked at the end. There would of been no Amir PnR and 3-Pat's two shots.
                              While I 'get' why Amir and 2 Pat closed out the game (2 Pat was playing really well on both ends), the fact that it 'worked' was frankly, mostly luck.

We gave up so many boards in the fourth, ones that JV would have probably snared. It's a wash.

Comment

• Cleveland raped the Brooklyn bung-hole dry and laughing on the bench with rested starters. Well, at least we got an excuse to hang on tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X