Game #22: Toronto Raptors 101 - Cleveland Cavaliers 105

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KHD wrote: View Post
    So the NBA has sent a clear message that Toronto will not be allowed to win against the "best" teams. OK then.
    Then why do we even have a team ??if we are not going to get a fair shake.

Comment

• haha... Raps-Cavs scored exactly 206 points. and Raps also covered spread. Many people are unhappy right now.

Comment

• I say again, If we never knew that 10+ lead existed, it would of been okay, but shieeeeeeeetttt

Comment

• Alright seriously, record aside, Casey still doesn't make sense at the end of games.

Why waste your last time out on that inbound play? We had a dead ball as it was. Now with no timeouts you're looking at best a heave on a 50 footer even if Cavs had missed the FT.

It's not why we lost (offensive rebounds is why) but it still doesn't help that those are the end game moves being made.

Comment

• lol @ confetti... weak.

Comment

• Terrence Ross is a piece of shit.

Kay thanks .... bye!

Comment

• Argggg! They played a decent game too and we fucking lost.

Damn refs.

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                  To be honest, most of Lowry's shots late were because of shot clock situations.
                  There was not a lot of movement though, no plays called. It was just, let Lowry go against anybody and lets see how it goes from there.

Comment

• Rocwell, I think your track record is providing great research material of a proven theory....but buy me a drink to temper my mellowness.

Comment

• Sorry guys, I won't make any threads in the future. My apologies.

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                        They might of sent it to Ross, then Ross executed their plan
                        I missed parts of the game. Ross ended up 8-13 and Lowry was 6-18. Was Ross really that bad? Why isn't Lowry getting some criticism?

Comment

• Damn this one hurts
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• I thought the Raptors played great tonight.

Even though Ross choked up the ball, it was his first start as a SG. He had a good start.

But man oh man ... the refs really gave the Cavs control of the game. All those fouls to start the fourth quarter? Unreal.

Comment

• That loss is tough for a whole bunch of reasons. One reason simply came down to bounces. The Cavs got a half dozen second chance opportunities off long 50-50 rebounds. Not much you can do about that.
                              @EdTubb - edwardtubb at gmail

Comment

• Our offense is just 1on1 the whole fucking 4th

Seriously we need to find a better coach
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X