No announcement yet.

Game #22: Toronto Raptors 101 - Cleveland Cavaliers 105

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honestly Lowry tried to pull a veteran move my tackling the shittiest foul shooter on the floor.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
      TROSS ladies and gentlemen:

Either Harrison Barnes or Andre Drummond would look pretty good now.

Comment

• A score here. Any score. Quick.
        @EdTubb - edwardtubb at gmail

Comment

• Where the hell did Ross come from?
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Im done with the NBA. Sorry that was as blatant as it gets.

Comment

• There's also been a lot of in and outs for the Raptors in the 4th. I'm really not feeling bad about this game at all.
              That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• Well Ross? we needed Dunks the last 4 minutes...where was THAT>?

Comment

• Hopefully this knocks some sense into Ross about decision making and shot selection in a close game. Better learn that now than later in the playoffs.

Lowry not helping though, too much hero ball.

Comment

• themasao wrote: View Post
                    Not even sure its a coaching or even personnel thing...they just have to scramble so much on D, that there's no one left to grab the boards. The price of good team D i suppose. Gotta figure something out tho
                    I can almost guarantee you that Hans would have tipped one of those out to a Toronto player. And that he would have been setting screens for Lowry. But what do I know? I'm just a NC fan who watched basketball for fifty years.

Comment

• Wishful thinking...PPat again LOL

Comment

• So the NBA has sent a clear message that Toronto will not be allowed to win against the "best" teams. OK then.

Comment

• All the 'experts ' will be happy to say they were right about Cleveland and that Toronto was just a flash in the pan.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                            So the NBA has sent a clear message that Toronto will not be allowed to win against the "best" teams. OK then.
                            They might of sent it to Ross, then Ross executed their plan

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                              All the 'experts ' will be happy to say they were right about Cleveland and that Toronto was just a flash in the pan.
                              I think they know the whole no DeRozan thing is a big deal.
                              That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• jlongs wrote: View Post
                                Hopefully this knocks some sense into Ross about decision making and shot selection in a close game. Better learn that now than later in the playoffs.

Lowry not helping though, too much hero ball.
                                To be honest, most of Lowry's shots late were because of shot clock situations.

Comment

Working...
                                X