Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    Lol
    When we get eliminated in the playoffs due to our Iso ball you won't be laughing
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
      People hate Casey. People hate Ross. People calm down its one game against the BEST player to play the damn game at the moment without our All-star......pat yourselves on the back for effort and lets get our 6 game winning streak mojo going on. I am sure Raptors will come our rumbling for the next 6 games and then lets hope Demar gets back and we pounce on everyone in sight!
      Best "let's put things in perspective" post so far tonight. Well said.

P.S. Ross is still a piece of shit though.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
        It's been said, this team does not adapt and make changes throughout games. A play is drawn up and our guys will run it regardless of what the defense is giving us. JV was killing their bigs and yet he was an afterthought in the second half, especially the 4th Q.

We need to do something about our offense. Kyle and DD are our best players but our roster is full of nba talent. These guys should be driving and setting up teammates for better looks. I'd take an open Pat, Amir, whoever shot 100 times out of 100 over the contested, jumper happy offense that we currently run.
        The frustrating thing is that we do know how to run that offense. Look at the first half today. It just dies in the 4th for some reason.
        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
            Moral victories are useless we lost and we shouldn't be happy about it, this is the NBA not some children's league.
            Yah well.....no point in crying over spilled milk. The only thing you can do in the NBA is move on. It isn't a children's game, it's a 82 game season. You'll have some great moments, some not so great moments, and some ugly moments - but that doesn't mean you sit there and play the blame game or not try to find something positive to learn. In an 82 game season, if you don't learn from games (especially heartbreakers), you actually learn nothing. Once again, as many posters have already mentioned, we ARE a young team......we are in unfounded territory and its all new - heck, it's all new to me...and I've watched every Raptors game since 1998. It's going to take time, patience, and belief that we will win the next game that will propel us to strive to be the best in the NBA.....to get that championship.

Comment

• The Cavs deserved to lose that game, and the zebras gave it to them on a silver platter. The O reb, the Tross Turn overs and the Lowry ISO's were a negative, but not game losing. What lost the Raptors the game was the fact that with 8 minutes left the Cavs were in the bonus and were getting touch fouls. Mean while, Amir was getting called on ghost illegal screens, Lowry was basically getting karate chopped on Offense and Amir was getting slashed on offense.

All the people asking why we only scored 14 points in the 4th have to see that it wasn't the negatives in the fourth quarter that lost us the game, it wasnt Casey not playing JV, it wasnt Lowry playing hero ball. It was the Raptors not being able to play defense because of touch fouls, it was the raptors not being able to attack the basket and get a call when getting chopped on the arm.

0 freethrows to 12 freethrows in the fourth speaks volumes

All we will see is East leading raptors beat by Cavs

All we will see is Raptors buckle under pressure

All we will see is Lowry ISO ball fail

All we will see is Why is ross developing and handling the ball, TRADE HIM

All we will see is WHY NO JV in 4th

All we will see is Casey is so shit in inbounds/ offense x/os

All we will see is WOW LELBron so good 30 some odd points, Raps cant contain him

It plays into the mind set of how raptors fans know and feel "team is shit, never going to be good". Even though they were there consistantly 10 points ahead of 'the best team, the best player in the east'. Give me a break, this game is how you can tell who is paying attention... and who is a fucking moron.

*drops mic*
              - You can be called "Zemic" -

Comment

• love how casey gets the hate right now. jv plays, as requested, raps lose. caseys fault. we can go back a day or so ago to see where i said this would happen. now jv playing the 4ths are "he isn't being used right in the 4ths"

why does this team always need to hate someone on itself? there always has to be an issue in toronto. must be the cliquiest city on earth.

the 4th free throws were disgusting. i have a friend here who doesn't understand a lot about basketball and asked how that happened. i explained that usually the first quarter or two the players are getting familiar with how the refs are calling the game and then adapt but what happened today wasn't the raptors changing how they played but the refs changing how they called, but only on one side of the ball.

agreed with moral victories being useless. we were passed that last year. now only w victories count. and this one wasn't.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                  love how casey gets the hate right now. jv plays, as requested, raps lose. caseys fault. we can go back a day or so ago to see where i said this would happen. now jv playing the 4ths are "he isn't being used right in the 4ths"

why does this team always need to hate someone on itself? there always has to be an issue in toronto. must be the cliquiest city on earth.

the 4th free throws were disgusting. i have a friend here who doesn't understand a lot about basketball and asked how that happened. i explained that usually the first quarter or two the players are getting familiar with how the refs are calling the game and then adapt but what happened today wasn't the raptors changing how they played but the refs changing how they called, but only on one side of the ball.

agreed with moral victories being useless. we were passed that last year. now only w victories count. and this one wasn't.

Players play shit fans bitch

Coaches coach shit fans bitch

Comment

• Shit happens, bromigos.

Comment

• Zeknight wrote: View Post
                      The Cavs deserved to lose that game, and the zebras gave it to them on a silver platter. The O reb, the Tross Turn overs and the Lowry ISO's were a negative, but not game losing. What lost the Raptors the game was the fact that with 8 minutes left the Cavs were in the bonus and were getting touch fouls. Mean while, Amir was getting called on ghost illegal screens, Lowry was basically getting karate chopped on Offense and Amir was getting slashed on offense.

All the people asking why we only scored 14 points in the 4th have to see that it wasn't the negatives in the fourth quarter that lost us the game, it wasnt Casey not playing JV, it wasnt Lowry playing hero ball. It was the Raptors not being able to play defense because of touch fouls, it was the raptors not being able to attack the basket and get a call when getting chopped on the arm.

0 freethrows to 12 freethrows in the fourth speaks volumes

All we will see is East leading raptors beat by Cavs

All we will see is Raptors buckle under pressure

All we will see is Lowry ISO ball fail

All we will see is Why is ross developing and handling the ball, TRADE HIM

All we will see is WHY NO JV in 4th

All we will see is Casey is so shit in inbounds/ offense x/os

All we will see is WOW LELBron so good 30 some odd points, Raps cant contain him

It plays into the mind set of how raptors fans know and feel "team is shit, never going to be good". Even though they were there consistantly 10 points ahead of 'the best team, the best player in the east'. Give me a break, this game is how you can tell who is paying attention... and who is a fucking moron.

*drops mic*
                      Wait... Who is a Mormon?

Pick up the mic and tell dammit!

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Moving along, nothing to see here folks. On to the next one!

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                            Wait... Who is a Mormon?

- You can be called "Zemic" -

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                              Wait... Who is a Mormon?

He siad "and who is a fucking moron."

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X