• Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    This one what? Last week what?

Lowry: I'm the best Raptor of all time.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Day One wrote: View Post
      you cant blame a player for being the player he is, now a coach with options can be blamed every fucking game.
      I'm not blaming at all. I'm just calling him a piece of shit.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        Let's not get carried away. He was 10-15 or something crazy. But he would go for 50 with Ross on him. So you just have to take it.
        He was 12 for 21 ... with only 4 assists. That's a very low assist number for Lebron. Lebron has basically been the Cavs PG during their winning streak.

Comment

• Wow not one FTA in 4q? I don't understand how any ref can justify that kinda shit. This isn't a badly matched college game. That kind of discrepancy in an NBA game is just too unlikely to be true.

Comment

• It's been said, this team does not adapt and make changes throughout games. A play is drawn up and our guys will run it regardless of what the defense is giving us. JV was killing their bigs and yet he was an afterthought in the second half, especially the 4th Q.

We need to do something about our offense. Kyle and DD are our best players but our roster is full of nba talent. These guys should be driving and setting up teammates for better looks. I'd take an open Pat, Amir, whoever shot 100 times out of 100 over the contested, jumper happy offense that we currently run.

Comment

• bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
              He was 12 for 21 ... with only 4 assists. That's a very low assist number for Lebron. Lebron has basically been the Cavs PG during their winning streak.
              True. Nevermind then. I remember seeing that he was 10-15 at one point. Best we ever did on Lebron tbh.

Comment

• Lol Casey can't win. Except on the court though.
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• themasao wrote: View Post
                  Wow not one FTA in 4q? I don't understand how any ref can justify that kinda shit. This isn't a badly matched college game. That kind of discrepancy in an NBA game is just too unlikely to be true.
                  What sounds better for the NBA

Cavs win 8th vs East leading Raptors?

Or

Raptors break the Cavs 7game win streak?
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                    Lol Casey can't win. Except on the court though.
                    Bahahahah

I knew you were gonna come out with this bulls shit again

Casey is an atrocious coach the fat are we fire him the better

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                      Woah .... I have a headache. I have no clue what I'm trying to read.

Comment

• JV and Amir, with the help of Lowry, was killing their bigs. They were all over Lowry the whole game and Lowry had to make some insane passes (and JV and Amir made insane catches) for them to score. It was beautiful.

Comment

• People hate Casey. People hate Ross. People calm down its one game against the BEST player to play the damn game at the moment without our All-star......pat yourselves on the back for effort and lets get our 6 game winning streak mojo going on. I am sure Raptors will come our rumbling for the next 6 games and then lets hope Demar gets back and we pounce on everyone in sight!

Comment

• I wonder if we would've won the game if it wasn't back to back or if we took care of Denver last night

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                              People hate Casey. People hate Ross. People calm down its one game against the BEST player to play the damn game at the moment without our All-star......pat yourselves on the back for effort and lets get our 6 game winning streak mojo going on. I am sure Raptors will come our rumbling for the next 6 games and then lets hope Demar gets back and we pounce on everyone in sight!
                              Moral victories are useless we lost and we shouldn't be happy about it, this is the NBA not some children's league.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                                Bahahahah

I knew you were gonna come out with this bulls shit again

Lol
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X