PF: Amir Johnson
    C: Jonas Valanciunas

Cavaliers

PG: Kyrie Irving
    SG: Shawn Marion
    SF: Lebron James
    PF: Kevin Love
    C: Anderson Varejao

The Cavaliers will be coming off a back to back after facing the Nets on Monday and embarrassing them in front of the Royals on their home court. Lebron&Co will be looking to extend their winning streak to 8 against us. The Raptors will be looking for revenge, cold blooded revenge after being embarrassed on their home court a few days ago by these pesky Cavs. Raptors will be without all-star Demar DeRozan (Need this guy back ASAP) !!!! Hoping for the entire team to show and get the W!!! Lets play as a team and win as a team - its Jurassic Park timeee!

Keys to the Game:

1. Play some defence Actually, play a lot of defence.

2. Limit turnovers.

3. Attack the paint. Relentlessly.

4. Come out with a W

Key Match-Ups
    vs.
    Last edited by Joey; Tue Dec 9, 2014, 07:03 PM.

Great. Joey didn't start it... We're screwed!

Comment

ogi wrote: View Post
      No, we are NOT! Stop being so mean to me. We're going to win okay! That's not how you thank me for making a thread! Comment on the game....and how we are going to win!! That is all!!!

Comment

ogi wrote: View Post
        you never know Zainab could become the defensive anchor we are missing lately..

Comment

If we fire on all cylinders and play that lock down defense that we played for maybe 8 minutes in the Denver game for at least 20 minutes then this is a W.

Small margin of error

#fuckcleveland
          - You can be called "Zemic" -

Comment

I'm no mathmetologist, but if the last game was #21, shouldn't this one be #22, not #20?
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
              I'm no mathmetologist, but if the last game was #21, shouldn't this one be #22, not #20?
              Whooopsss....I was distracted cuz I was on realgm looking at the Cavs board =| lol myyy bad.

Comment

OP, we beat the Cavs in Cleveland two weeks ago. There is no streak.

But I do agree that one of the keys to the game is to come out with a W. Magic Johnson would definitely agree with you about that.

Comment

I don't know how to change the 20 to 22

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post

But I do agree that one of the keys to the game is to come out with a W. Magic Johnson would definitely agree with you about that.
                    I meant they have won 7 straight games and want to win their 8....man, you guys dont cut a girl some slack!

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                      Fairly certain he is talking about their current winning streak since losing that game. Not historical streak vs us.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
                        I don't know how to change the 20 to 22
                        You were already on thin ice, so you better hope that wasn't an omen of things to come.... I'm watching you... we're all watching you...

PS: the game # has been updated

Comment

Fairly certain he is talking about their current winning streak since losing that game. Not historical streak vs us.
                          It's a she....I'm a she! Lol

Yes, that's what I was referring to!!!

Comment

Easy win.....for the Cavs.

No way the Raps win this game the way they're playing defensively.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                              You were already on thin ice, so you better hope that wasn't an omen of things to come.... I'm watching you... we're all watching you...
                              Hahahaha....ohhh nooo! Don't worry guys, Ima mail it in for us! We will get this W

Comment

Working...
                              X