Game #22: Toronto Raptors 101 - Cleveland Cavaliers 105

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 007 wrote: View Post
    We would have won if we could have gotten fucking defensive rebounds at the end.
    We actually matched the Cavs rebounding in the fourth quarter, although it's hard to believe after watching it.

Cavs had 5 OR, 6 DR
    Raps had 4 OR, 6 DR

I'm just going to be a broken record, but he truth is both teams defended extremely well in the fourth (30% FG%), and both teams' offenses were ragged (both teams only scored 13 pts off FG). The difference is the refs bailed out the Cavs offense with fouls and ticky tack calls.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Does make you think who's actually coaching that team though.

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Coaching Lebron seems like the worst job ever. Yes he's a great player, yes he makes his team better. But man ... he's that guy at work that wants to do everyone else's job and hogs all the credit and opportunities.

I'm sure part of Eric Spoelstra was relieved when he left. "Finally, people will finally find out I can actually coach!"

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Blatt looks like a courtside seat holder who happened to sneak onto the court.

Comment

"Hard work on 3, together on 6! 1, 2, 3..."

"Screw you"
                  OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                    "Hard work on 3, together on 6! 1, 2, 3..."

"Screw you"
                    hard work on 3 together on 6

3 6

or

6 6 6

ILLUMINATI

Comment

• I agree with Zeknight, the referees absolutely had a major impact in deciding that game.

We got unlucky with a couple rebounds, and we still played terrible offensively, so that needs to change.

But overall, i think the raps win that game if the referees are anything less than 100% engaged in sucking Cav dick.

However, we can control what we do on offence. We can't control the referee's orders from the head office.
                      Last edited by KHD; Wed Dec 10, 2014, 05:40 PM.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                        I agree with Zeknight, the referees absolutely had a major impact in deciding that game.

We got unlucky with a couple rebounds, and we still played terrible offensively, so that needs to change.

But overall, i think the raps win that game if the referees are anything less than 100% engaged in sucking Cav dick.

However, we can control what we do on offence. We can't control the referee's orders from the head office.
                        I'm all for crapping on refs but you need to take care of what you can control first. There is lots the Raps could control that likely would have triumphed 3 zebras.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                          I'm all for crapping on refs but you need to take care of what you can control first. There is lots the Raps could control that likely would have triumphed 3 zebras.
                          Requirement for the raptors to win against "superstars" is that we need to be able to win an 8v5 fourth quarter.

But yeah, i agree with you, it's not like we got Sacramento-2002'ed. Lot's of stuff that the raptors need to fix, referees aside. Just wanted to say that we definitely got a little bit jobbed.

Comment

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                            Does make you think who's actually coaching that team though.
                            It's simple: LBJ's job is secure. Blatt's is not. Better to let James coach as he's in Cleveland for the long run.

Comment

F@ck Dellavadova, one of the shortest guys on the floor, kept the possession alive twice!!!

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                                True.

The sore spot in this one was that it didn't feel or look like the Cavs outplayed us. Sure they grabbed some critical offensive rebounds, but those rebounds were available because the Cavs were jacking up some long, silly three's instead of looking for better shots. The offense for both teams was ugly as sin in the fourth.

Life on the road, I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X