Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
    So using small chuck? GREAT MOVE!
    You mean BIG Chuck? Landry is an Inch taller than Chuck.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      Yes!

Nice. I like it, especially for a matchup with LeBron.

Try and keep one of Fields or JJ on the floor whenever LeBron is. It also allows Ross to focus on guarding backcourt guys like Irving and Waiters.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        You mean BIG Chuck? Landry is an Inch taller than Chuck.
        Really? I always forget that Chuck is 6'9...... such a tiny guy playing C.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
          No, we are NOT! Stop being so mean to me. We're going to win okay! That's not how you thank me for making a thread! Comment on the game....and how we are going to win!! That is all!!!
          Hahaha just kidding man. We'll kill em

Comment

I think he's 6'6.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Chuck ISNT 6'9

he is 6'6 when standing and 6'6 when he is air born as well.

Comment

• Its an a flat out Fucking insane decision to start Landry.

1, He hasn't played the entire season.
                2, He can't play offense
                3, WE HAVE JJ FOR THIS VERY REASON.
                4, Landry can't play offense
                5, It screws up the continuity in the rotation and whatever chemistry they are bringing
                6, Landry's can't play offense
                7, It puts an already heavy load on Lowry for offensive production to insane levels.
                8, It lets the Cavs double off him making both JV post ups less effective and any Terrence Ross non catch and shoot offense.
                9, Landry can't play offense

Comment

• Jrice9 wrote: View Post
                  Its an a flat out Fucking insane decision to start Landry.

2, He can't play offense
                  5, It screws up the continuity in the rotation and whatever chemistry they are bringing
                  7, It puts an already heavy load on Lowry for offensive production to insane levels.
                  8, It lets the Cavs double off him making both JV post ups less effective and any Terrence Ross non catch and shoot offense.
                  Landry cannot shoot. He can play offense (set screens, has good handles, can pass).
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

2, He can't play offense
                    But those cuts to da basket dooeee

Comment

Landry cannot shoot. He can play offense (set screens, has good handles, can pass).
                      Every fucking year. LF plays does well. Then disappears.

Comment

2, He can't play offense
                        Well, I think Landry can play some offence to a certain extent - he can pass and move without the ball well - he just can't jump shoot.

Comment

2, He can't play offense
                          Clearly there is an emphasis on JJ's energy and hustle off the bench. DC doesnt wanna mess with it. He is trying Landry to see what happens. Quiet honestly, i think its an okay move. And obviously, Landry is not gonna log heavy mins. 15-20.

Comment

Good handles and passing is a stretch. They're perhaps adequate.
                            His screen game is solid.

But he has not shown the ability to do anything on offense at a reasonable level in years.

And by not shooting we are talking about all shooting. Not floor stretching, we're talking putting the ball into the fucking basket at any distance.This cripples an offense's spacing.

If we want to talk about getting a defender on Lebron, fine that makes sense. Except of course thats the point of James Johnson who while having limitations isnt an offense crippler. I'm not even against him playing a few sparing minutes (Landry I mean) but giving him the start seems absurd.

Imagine if we decide to start Stiemsma when we play the Rockets, this is the near equivalent.

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
                              Clearly there is an emphasis on JJ's energy and hustle off the bench. DC doesnt wanna mess with it. He is trying Landry to see what happens. Quiet honestly, i think its an okay move. And obviously, Landry is not gonna log heavy mins. 15-20.
                              Yes, the key is defence, and Landry can defend pretty well.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                Yes!

At least that's better than starting Vasquez
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X