Game #22: Toronto Raptors 101 - Cleveland Cavaliers 105

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zeknight wrote: View Post
    The Cavs deserved to lose that game, and the zebras gave it to them on a silver platter. The O reb, the Tross Turn overs and the Lowry ISO's were a negative, but not game losing. What lost the Raptors the game was the fact that with 8 minutes left the Cavs were in the bonus and were getting touch fouls. Mean while, Amir was getting called on ghost illegal screens, Lowry was basically getting karate chopped on Offense and Amir was getting slashed on offense.

All the people asking why we only scored 14 points in the 4th have to see that it wasn't the negatives in the fourth quarter that lost us the game, it wasnt Casey not playing JV, it wasnt Lowry playing hero ball. It was the Raptors not being able to play defense because of touch fouls, it was the raptors not being able to attack the basket and get a call when getting chopped on the arm.

0 freethrows to 12 freethrows in the fourth speaks volumes

All we will see is East leading raptors beat by Cavs

All we will see is Raptors buckle under pressure

All we will see is Lowry ISO ball fail

All we will see is Why is ross developing and handling the ball, TRADE HIM

All we will see is WHY NO JV in 4th

All we will see is Casey is so shit in inbounds/ offense x/os

All we will see is WOW LELBron so good 30 some odd points, Raps cant contain him

It plays into the mind set of how raptors fans know and feel "team is shit, never going to be good". Even though they were there consistantly 10 points ahead of 'the best team, the best player in the east'. Give me a break, this game is how you can tell who is paying attention... and who is a fucking moron.

*drops mic*
    So basically your excuses are better than others.

That's cool.....opinion and all

Comment

• Worst thing about this...no game til Friday. BTW....remember that a year ago today we were tanking. Now we can't fathom how we lost to a team with Lebron, Love and Irving. Hope that numbs some of the pain

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        He siad "and who is a fucking moron."
        Phew!

We all know which side of moron fence I reside on

Comment

Is that kid Mormon?

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Shit happens, bromigos.

did shit happens really happen?

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
              So basically your excuses are better than others.

That's cool.....opinion and all
              Okay there cheeky kid, I provided evidence to attempt to prove my opinion. Because thats all this is, a bunch of fans spouting opinions...Nothing to dispute or discuss? why even post at all? just to poke fun? What a great guy....
              - You can be called "Zemic" -

Comment

• goddamn
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• "Shit happens" Jonas? Not the reassurance fans want to hear.

Comment

It plays into the mind set of how raptors fans know and feel "team is shit, never going to be good". Even though they were there consistantly 10 points ahead of 'the best team, the best player in the east'. Give me a break, this game is how you can tell who is paying attention... and who is a fucking moron.

*drops mic*
                    People that think we lost the game because of all the hyperbolic, knee-jerk reactions you mentioned are simply are ignoring the game and obsessing over the end result — not to mention revealing themselves as hypocritical most of the time.

The same people that trashed Casey for not giving Ross more opportunities or more of DeRozans' touches are the same one's trashing Casey and Ross for literally doing exactly that by pulling GV and moving Ross to shooting guard.

Guess what? Ross did pretty good for half the game, but faltered down the stretch. He turned the ball over under pressure, but maintained his shooting efficiency even though he wasn't shooting from his usual spots. With practice, maybe him and DeRozan will become interchangeable.

Yay?
                    Last edited by bryan colangelo; Tue Dec 9, 2014, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Looooool what the hell is that?
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

goddamn
                        Yeah he needs to rise above that.

Comment

goddamn
                          Whoa TRoss is pissed off looool
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

goddamn
                            LOL....what juust happened? He can't show emotion on the court, but he can show emotion on twitter. Let your game speak for you, Ross. Keep it classy.

Comment

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                              "Shit happens" Jonas? Not the reassurance fans want to hear.
                              that's a fine right?

Comment

• I can't find that tweet on twitter by TRoss....anyone know where its at?

Comment

Working...
                                X