Game #22: Toronto Raptors 101 - Cleveland Cavaliers 105

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zainab wrote: View Post
    I meant they have won 7 straight games and want to win their 8....man, you guys dont cut a girl some slack!
    Woaw yur a girl!. I need to immediately change the face I put to the name Zainab.

Comment

Whooopsss....I was distracted cuz I was on realgm looking at the Cavs board =| lol myyy bad.
      Well that is obviously your first mistake. RR is the only website you need. It's better than google.

I don't know how to change the 20 to 22
      Not entirely sure you can without a mod's assistance. Maybe Joey will fix it if you ask nicely
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

ball4life wrote: View Post
        Woaw yur a girl!. I need to immediately change the face I put to the name Zainab.
        LOL!! It's not my real name.....but I like this name lol But, yes I am a female watching the Raptors since 1998!!!!

Comment

I miss lil' mamba...

Comment

It's really hard to be optimistic about this one, considering how they beat us last time.

I just hope good JV shows up to play and keeps his head in the game.

Comment

It's a she....I'm a she! Lol

Yes, that's what I was referring to!!!
              My bad. Didn't know we had any active female members since Lil Mamba seems to have gone MIA.

FYI - you need an avatar, all the cool kids have them

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                My bad. Didn't know we had any active female members since Lil Mamba seems to have gone MIA.

FYI - you need an avatar, all the cool kids have them
                I want one that incorporates the past, present, and future!! Lemme find one! I'm so active on these boards......even at work lol

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                  I miss lil' mamba...
                  Hahaha yea man she is a legend. Big shout out to lilmamba! RR misses you!

Comment

I want one that incorporates the past, present, and future!! Lemme find one! I'm so active on these boards......even at work lol
                    Zan Tabak? lol

Not many options for players that span all of the above (maybe Alvin Williams since he seems to hang around a lot).

Comment

hahaha yea man she is a legend. Big shout out to lilmamba! Rr misses you!
                      leggo raps!!

Comment

If I go away, will you guys miss me tooo? lol probablyy nottt!! But, ya know chances are there lol

Comment

I don't see any Raptor mascot pics as avatars these days...

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                            I don't see any Raptor mascot pics as avatars these days...
                            Or Leo and Jack...

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                              Or Leo and Jack...
                              You forgot Barkley's man....Rod Black! Lol

Comment

Fuck it.

Casey pulls GV out of the starting line-up early to bring in JJ.
                                JV grabs 16 boards.
                                Amir picks apart Kevin Love and the Cavs defense from the high post.
                                Patterson comes out hot like lava.

Raptors Win! Raptors Win!

Comment

Working...
                                X