• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• refs and t ross made this a 9 on 4 game. smfh
    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
      Sorry guys, I won't make any threads in the future. My apologies.
      Evil prevailed tonight....

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
        I missed parts of the game. Ross ended up 8-13 and Lowry was 6-18. Was Ross really that bad? Why isn't Lowry getting some criticism?
        Ross' brain left in the last 2:30 min of the game. Stats tell us 70% of the game.

Comment

• How were we in the bonus and they had yet to commit a foul? Because they were apparently not touching the Raptors and playing as clean as it gets....

Comment

• I fucking hate Lowry and is hero ball in the 4th pass the ball you moron
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

I missed parts of the game. Ross ended up 8-13 and Lowry was 6-18. Was Ross really that bad? Why isn't Lowry getting some criticism?
              Ross had a lot of ball-handling responsibility tonight, and the Cavs kept pressuring him with aggressive defense. Fumbled the ball a lot in the 4th.
              Last edited by bryan colangelo; Tue Dec 9, 2014, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Hey there, I thought both teams played very well. Cleveland played best and had the best team out there just for the last five minutes.

Comment

0-1, the season is young, very young

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                    Our offense is just 1on1 the whole fucking 4th

Seriously we need to find a better coach
                    It's funny. The offense is so good when it's reading and attacking the defense. It become awful the second anyone on the floor or the bench takes even a half second to think up a play.
                    @EdTubb - edwardtubb at gmail

Comment

i know right, if derozan had that statline, 7000 people would be saying to trade his ass immediatly.

Ross and lowry really shit the bed tonight...along with the refs of coarse but that was expected
                      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                        I fucking hate Lowry and is hero ball in the 4th pass the ball you moron
                        You don't mean that.

Comment

• bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
                          I thought the Raptors played great tonight.

Even though Ross choked up the ball, it was his first start as a SG. He had a good start.

But man oh man ... the refs really gave the Cavs control of the game. All those fouls to start the fourth quarter? Unreal.
                          Those fouls were fucking bullshit, but our team still had enough resources to counter it.

Comment

• we gave them the best punch but they still beat us. This is disheartening
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• how many touches did JV get in the 4th?

Comment

Working...
                                X