Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nets reportedly plan to dismantle: Should Raps try and snag KG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KG would be freakin awesome here. He would instantly fall in love with the team/organization/city/fanbase. There is a fire in KG that is only found in a few players. Right now, playing for a crappy team/organization that is dysfunctional like the Nets, and that fire is only a spark. The Raptors could be the 02 that turns that spark into a wildfire.

Seriously though, I wouldn't expect KG to put up significant numbers, but I imagine his impact could be off the charts. His competitiveness, leadership and attitude would be amazing for this team. Any team capable of relighting KG's fire would benefit from it immensely.

Comment

• I like KG and him coming here would be the ultimate F#CK YOU!!! to brooklyn lolololol

Comment

• Alan Anderson is coming home 😅 sob

Comment

• Nets fans are so delusional saying things like, if the playoffs started right now we'd meet Toronto and we'd beat them again....life being the 8th seed is not so bad!! LOLLLLLLLLL I died!

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
            Rather trade DD for Joe. DD is going to opt out and could be looking at 20+. Rather run with Joe for one @ 25 then Demar @ 4/80+

I just read this & thought,wow didn't think crack was that cheap I apologize,but u really should proof read before stating a comment like this,give a head a shake. Demar ain't even in his prime,playing as all star,and his the most undervalued & underpayed player in the league. 9 million I believe,chump change compare other players..ie Andrea Banana..11 million. As for Joe Johnson,past his prime,making 20 million geezzzz,yikes,can't play D,doesn't go 2 the line,jump shoot player. So yeah I'll quote one of the members that wrote on this thread,pretty much throw up when I read it.
            As for KG,it wouldn't hurt,the guy won championship,veteran leadership,would help the young kids..ie,T ross,JV,maybe even Derozan,just make them accountable and play at their peak every game,especially in the playoffs. Not only get KG,get David West,Kendrick Perkins,they still need some vets with savvy,some guys that don't take s@!t and play all out and hard. Guys who've been there and done it.
            "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
            My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
              I just read this & thought,wow didn't think crack was that cheap I apologize,but u really should proof read before stating a comment like this,give a head a shake. Demar ain't even in his prime,playing as all star,and his the most undervalued & underpayed player in the league. 9 million I believe,chump change compare other players..ie Andrea Banana..11 million. As for Joe Johnson,past his prime,making 20 million geezzzz,yikes,can't play D,doesn't go 2 the line,jump shoot player. So yeah I'll quote one of the members that wrote on this thread,pretty much throw up when I read it.
              As for KG,it wouldn't hurt,the guy won championship,veteran leadership,would help the young kids..ie,T ross,JV,maybe even Derozan,just make them accountable and play at their peak every game,especially in the playoffs. Not only get KG,get David West,Kendrick Perkins,they still need some vets with savvy,some guys that don't take s@!t and play all out and hard. Guys who've been there and done it.
              Depend on what our long term plans at SG, SF are. Demar is going to opt out in 2016 and he may be seeking the max. It is a question of paying 25M for one year or four. DD and Joe are probably interchangeable til next season. If Toronto sees TRoss as our SG and Bruno as the SF where does that leave Demar?

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                Depend on what our long term plans at SG, SF are. Demar is going to opt out in 2016 and he may be seeking the max. It is a question of paying 25M for one year or four. DD and Joe are probably interchangeable til next season. If Toronto sees TRoss as our SG and Bruno as the SF where does that leave Demar?

I'm huge fan of T Ross,but Ross will b never player that he should of been,he doesn't want it. Opportunity is there,but he don't want it. Bruno,I like the Kid,but in time he'll be nothing more than Leonardo Barbarossa or Channing Frye, nothing more,which is still not bad.
                Demar won't b asking for 25 million,no way he get's that,common,more realistic is 15-17 for 5 years,that's more reasonable.
                "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                  I'm huge fan of T Ross,but Ross will b never player that he should of been,he doesn't want it. Opportunity is there,but he don't want it. Bruno,I like the Kid,but in time he'll be nothing more than Leonardo Barbarossa or Channing Frye, nothing more,which is still not bad.
                  Demar won't b asking for 25 million,no way he get's that,common,more realistic is 15-17 for 5 years,that's more reasonable.
                  Either Ross or Demar for ISO Joe. Demar will be looking for 20+ and Ross is due for an extension next year.

Comment

• KG will never come here although he would be a good role model to have around JV. Jonas already tries to guard the rim after the whistle like KG. Only problem is he has been programmed over may years to hate the Raptors jersey and everything it stands for. As for the rest of these suggestions to start rebuilding around overpaid, under performing veterans, what are you guys thinking??We're supposed to be moving away from letting people just collect checks around here and we are trying to get better this year. Some really crazy and bad ideas floating around this forum right now..

Comment

Working...
                    X