Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nets reportedly plan to dismantle: Should Raps try and snag KG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Dear risk management,

Thank you for taking the time to write us. What so you think of the we the north slogan? Acc beer prices? Raptors square? Our mascot? Because we have an insanely knowledgeable front office team and these are things i need you to worry about.

Signed,
    Giant of Africa
    If you win (we the North will pay triple)
    It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.

Muhammad Ali

Comment

did not kg bite someone this year

Comment

I would trade Ross/Hans/Fields and 2nd rd pick for JJ. He would be a vast improvement over Ross in the starting lineup. His contract would be off the books for 2016. He would be great to have come playoff time with his scoring, defense, size, experience. It would definitely improve the team.

Comment

I feel like getting Joe Johnson would hurt the team chemistry, while Kevin Garnett would bring toughness to the team..

I would love to see kevin Garnett on Raptors

Comment

RYE wrote: View Post
            I would trade Ross/Hans/Fields and 2nd rd pick for JJ. He would be a vast improvement over Ross in the starting lineup. His contract would be off the books for 2016. He would be great to have come playoff time with his scoring, defense, size, experience. It would definitely improve the team.
            Johnson would no doubt effect team chemistry, he's much older than Terrence Ross, and has a disgustingly bloated contract. though stylistically they are different players, in a very real sense it would be like bringing in rudy Gay all over again. Just no on so many levels. Do not want.
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
              Johnson would no doubt effect team chemistry, he's much older than Terrence Ross, and has a disgustingly bloated contract. though stylistically they are different players, in a very real sense it would be like bringing in rudy Gay all over again. Just no on so many levels. Do not want.
              Rather trade DD for Joe. DD is going to opt out and could be looking at 20+. Rather run with Joe for one @ 25 then Demar @ 4/80+

Comment

I just want to the third team when someone decides to take on Deron or Joe....something good will be forced to shake loose from a tree somewhere.
                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                  I just want to the third team when someone decides to take on Deron or Joe....something good will be forced to shake loose from a tree somewhere.
                  Deron and Joes contracts are so bad no team can trade for them without giving up something good. 20+ mil is alot of salary when most teams are around 75M for the entire roster.

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                    That's the NBA. Plenty of games where refs swallow the whistle in the final minutes and let them play. Every fan of every team ever believes the refs are out to get them. I don't buy it.
                    I'm talking about what happened in the Brooklyn series this past playoffs, and how it was "rigged" cuz a Brooklyn-Miami series would bring higher ratings and/or is a bigger rivalry - watch Game 7 again.

This season, the refs are not the cause of the 6 losses. The Miami, Lakers and 3rd Cleveland games were winnable games, but poor execution and late-game lapses cost us the victory. The Chicago, Dallas, and 2nd Cleveland games were legit losses to a team that performed better than ours.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                      Rather trade DD for Joe. DD is going to opt out and could be looking at 20+. Rather run with Joe for one @ 25 then Demar @ 4/80+
                      No way. We trade DeMar to Brooklyn, Lowry gets pissed and demands a trade. First thing Demar does when he comes back, drops 60/10/10 on us
                      A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• KG can get any foul call he wants. He might not be useful but, the refs will do his bidding.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                          I just threw up.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• I do NOT want any of those scumbag nets on our team. Lazy, entitled and I doubt they'd come here to work. probably just to collect a check .

Comment

• Joe + Deron + KG are 55M everyone on the Sixer's combined is 42M. Nobody can match salaries to grab Nets garbage without give up their franchise players.

Comment

• WTF @ Derozan for Joe Johnson.

Comment

Working...
                                X