Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nets reportedly plan to dismantle: Should Raps try and snag KG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
    Surprised no one has mentioned Mirza yet....we do need a 4th big
    Well, it would be better if it was a centre rather than PF, which is what I believe Mirza plays mostly.

Comment

YES!!! Amir can come off the bench with Patterson, so Amir can rest his body. KG is a legend, and no it's not like signing grandpa Hakeem cuz the Raps already have a core roster. KG made guys like Perkins, Rasho, Olowokandi look like Top 10-15 centres, so imagine what he'll do with Jonas! And imagine how much our backcourt would benefit from those illegal screens and he could teach the rest of our bigs that loool.

We do need an upgrade at the 4 spot. Amir's body has been bringing him down and the team down as well, Patrick Patterson gets outmuscled and is not starter material, Jonas can't do it alone in the paint.

Comment

We need KG so we can get some fucking respect from refs for real
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

A big yes all the way. One of my idols playing for the Raps? HELL YEAH

Comment

Get KG in the last 5 minutes of the game so we can finally get those star calls going our way!!!

Comment

Can we trade for KG and Lionel Hollins?
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Good God NO! He's got nothing left in the tank. Plus I still dislike him too much from the C*ntic days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Definitely do it if nothing substantial is given up (our 9-man rotation+Bruno+Bebe+our firsts).

Hansbrough, Landry, the rights to Daniels and a 2nd for him wouldn't sound bad at all.

Comment

Sorry for the double post but just an after thought, if it weren't for the contract and what we'd have to give up to get him, Joe Johnson would look great on this roster. Gives us a third guy in our starting five that can create and he can shoot pretty well.

Comment

Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                      Sorry for the double post but just an after thought, if it weren't for the contract and what we'd have to give up to get him, Joe Johnson would look great on this roster. Gives us a third guy in our starting five that can create and he can shoot pretty well.
                      Joe Johnson is a selfish prick we don't need anymore of those
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                        Joe Johnson is a selfish prick we don't need anymore of those
                        we have too many Johnson's as is.

Comment

I read dont think KG would play for the Raps lol
                          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Nets reportedly plan to dismantle: Should Raps try and snag KG?

I wouldn't mind prying Jarrett Jack from them, shipping vasquez's chucking ass out of here.

Not to Brooklyn though. Feel like he'd be a guy to come back and haunt us
                            A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

How's Lopez doing this year? Can he help a team?

Comment

The KG idea sounds good but we don't know how our core would react to someone new setting the tone for them. It could backfire. JV might benefit the most if it works out. At this stage the raps don't need to be playing poker trades. Is it just me or does Kevin Love seem lost, not interested and probably hates playing 3rd fiddle. Leave the team as it is now and go Hard at Kevin Love his body language says he hasn't bought into the Cavs.

Comment

Working...
                                X