• Show
Clear All

• Decent shit = JV
    mediocre shit = Terrence ross
    um thanks i guess this shit at least doesnt have an odor = late firsts
    oh god there's diarrhea everywhere = landry fields
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Somewhere, Richard Pryor is laughing his ass off.

Comment

• What did I just read?.........
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
          What did I just read?.........
          A whole lot of SHIT

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
            A whole lot of SHIT
            LMAO

And the winner for the most derailed thread of 2014 is.....

Comment

• This thread shit the bed quickly.

Comment

• I have had enough of this shit...now back to the TP.

OP I meant OP
                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• "They shit all over my thread!!!"

OG is our king

Comment

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                    This thread shit the bed quickly.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      I love how people keep thinking if you clump enough decent to mediocre shit in a pile a team will just hand over a young franchise player...
                      Masia can do it, Mr. Clark. I know he can. He'll do it for me.

Comment

• It never ceases to amaze me how we never seem to grasp the developmental cycle of virtually all big men that come into the league. If you're going to bail on every prospect who isn't Tim Duncan in the first three years then you might as well just get down on your knees and pray that the Raptors opt not to draft players anymore and sign only affordable average vets with no upside.

Meanwhile, at age 22, he's posting a PER of 19.3(3rd highest on the team). He has the second highest win share on the team.

If he were coming out in the upcoming draft he would probably be top five, if not top three.

A lot of people are clamoring over Marc Gasol. Funny thing is that Marc Gasol's rookie year at age 24 wasn't as good as JV's current season at age 22. Extrapolate. Think big picture.

Comment

• Guys are bailing on Bruno and he looks like he drinks milk after games with apple slices.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                            It never ceases to amaze me how we never seem to grasp the developmental cycle of virtually all big men that come into the league. If you're going to bail on every prospect who isn't Tim Duncan in the first three years then you might as well just get down on your knees and pray that the Raptors opt not to draft players anymore and sign only affordable average vets with no upside.

Meanwhile, at age 22, he's posting a PER of 19.3(3rd highest on the team). He has the second highest win share on the team.

If he were coming out in the upcoming draft he would probably be top five, if not top three.

A lot of people are clamoring over Marc Gasol. Funny thing is that Marc Gasol's rookie year at age 24 wasn't as good as JV's current season at age 22. Extrapolate. Think big picture.
                            well said
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                              oh..... really...? I almost.... I was eating....
                              Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                                oh..... really...? I almost.... I was eating....
                                Sorry dude but shit does happen

Comment

Working...
                                X