Fan Opinion: Just trade Jonas already

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
    I offer JV, Demar AND Ross for AD in a heartbeat and the Pelicans still wouldn't take that trade. He's going to to be the most dominant player in the league for the next eight years.
    He got hurt again

Comment

He might play better than those three combined even when hurt though.

Comment

GuiJaeger wrote: View Post
        He might play better than those three combined even when hurt though.
        Demar and JV's ceiling is the All-Star game. Davis' ceiling is becoming one of the top 15 players in the league. Ever.

Comment

bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
          I offer JV, Demar AND Ross for AD in a heartbeat and the Pelicans still wouldn't take that trade. He's going to to be the most dominant player in the league for the next eight years.
          whoa whoa whoa! Let's not get crazy here BC.
          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

U don't trade bigs,JV is only 22,everyone should chill with moving JV,his still pretty young and good productive Center,he might not b All Star,but his still Top 10 Center in the league.
            "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
            My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
              U don't trade bigs,JV is only 22,everyone should chill with moving JV,his still pretty young and good productive Center,he might not b All Star,but his still Top 10 Center in the league.
              The hardest position to fill.

This is the first real centre GOOD Raps have ever had I.e. Not really a PF or washed up.

Hardcore Raps fans should all be naming their first born born Jonas.

Comment

Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                not sure who the "everyone" is that is being thrown around here. i don't know how to add a poll or if it can be done but i really think that aside from OP no one here is thinking about trading jv and that the definition of "everyone" has changed. don't know where the "fan opinion" is coming from either.

this forum is filled with jv lovers who only argue about how to develop him, no one has said give up and move onto samuel dalembert

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                  I feel your pain.

But keep JV.

He is going to be here longer than Casey.

Casey is a stepping stone.
                  Don't be so sure. I can see him leaving.

Comment

Since Day 1 wrote: View Post
                    How so? I hope not. I have my games where I get frustrated with a regressive showing BUT as u previously noted....the team cant give up on him so soon. I get the shakes thinking about how vocal/stubborn I was about Bargnani and about giving him time. Hopefully Masai has a good handle on his growth chart!

Comment

We have at the very least two more years after this one before that's even an option for him, and more likely close to 4 or 5 years (or possibly longer). This is seriously not a concern.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Casey's already the 9th longest tenured coach in the NBA, wow. Although it does help that 18 teams have changed coaches in the last 18 months.

Comment

Mamba Mentality

Comment

I can as well. I made that point recently. However it is a minimum of two more full seasons before he can have that right and he will have to give up A LOT of guaranteed money to make it happen.

Bendit wrote: View Post
                            How so? I hope not. I have my games where I get frustrated with a regressive showing BUT as u previously noted....the team cant give up on him so soon. I get the shakes thinking about how vocal/stubborn I was about Bargnani and about giving him time. Hopefully Masai has a good handle on his growth chart!
                            Big difference between Bargnani and Val is JV actually gets bothered and upset with his set backs or screw ups.

DanH wrote: View Post
                            We have at the very least two more years after this one before that's even an option for him, and more likely close to 4 or 5 years (or possibly longer). This is seriously not a concern.
                            Agreed.

I still think JV will be here longer than Casey.... but I've been wrong before and there is a small, remote, very minute chance I will be again.

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                              Big difference between Bargnani and Val is JV actually gets bothered and upset with his set backs or screw ups.
                              Speaking of Bargs, funny article in the NY Post basically blaming Bargnani for all of the Knicks' troubles.

http://nypost.com/2014/12/15/the-exp...icks-downfall/

Comment

So dude barely played in the 2nd half even though his defense was pretty good. Wonder if he might ask for a trade himself.
                                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Working...
                                X