• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *still waiting for Drake*
    A wise man once said: F*ck Brooklyn!

Comment

• GoldenBaller wrote: View Post
      *still waiting for Drake*
      He instagrammed it but apparently that doesn't mean jack, because you can't re-instagram it like you can re-tweet a tweet and because he has a fraction of his twitter followers there.

If he doesn't push Kyle before the deadline, I'm going to go down to the sideline, yell "YOU HAD ONE JOB!!!" and throw an MGD in his face, right before his security detail murders me.

Comment

• Even CBC is wondering why Drake still hasn't done it:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toront...oice-1.2899697

Comment

• GoldenBaller wrote: View Post
          Even CBC is wondering why Drake still hasn't done it:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toront...oice-1.2899697
          Someone here mentioned it already and it kind of makes sense. Given his nearly 20 million followers, if even 5% of his followers retweeted that, it would be a landslide for Kyle. As much of a joke as this process is, that would make it a bigger joke and I don't think it would give Kyle any satisfaction to be voted in that way. He would be Drake's all star. Not sure if that's what's going on but if it is, that's pretty respectful restraint by Drake

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
            Someone here mentioned it already and it kind of makes sense. Given his nearly 20 million followers, if even 5% of his followers retweeted that, it would be a landslide for Kyle. As much of a joke as this process is, that would make it a bigger joke and I don't think it would give Kyle any satisfaction to be voted in that way. He would be Drake's all star. Not sure if that's what's going on but if it is, that's pretty respectful restraint by Drake
            Usher has 10 mil and he shouted out Kyrie. And other players get shout outs from big people.

Comment

• go kyle go

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                When Kobe and Dwade are still on pace to be starters, the process is already a joke.

But I hear what you're saying.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                  When Kobe and Dwade are still on pace to be starters, the process is already a joke.

But I hear what you're saying.
                  Fan voting officially become a farce when Yao Ming was the leading vote getter for 10 straight years :s

Comment

• Somebody hire Target employees to get votes for our boy Kyle Lowry!

Comment

• Voting again. Man oh man do we need someone to get Lowry over board.
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                        Voting again. Man oh man do we need someone to get Lowry over board.
                        I'm not too worried. Even if he isn't a starter, there's absolutely no way he's overlooked by the coaches for a 2nd year in a row.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                          I'm not too worried. Even if he isn't a starter, there's absolutely no way he's overlooked by the coaches for a 2nd year in a row.
                          I'd love for him to start though.
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Does anyone know how far away he is?
                            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• http://www.nba-allstar.com/ballot/
                              john wall 564,977
                              dwayne wade 507,326
                              kyle lowry 406,971
                              at the time of posting

Comment

• cinqueda wrote: View Post
                                http://www.nba-allstar.com/ballot/
                                john wall 564,977
                                dwayne wade 507,326
                                kyle lowry 406,971
                                at the time of posting
                                Those are the results as of January 8th. There are no more updates to the results until they announce the winners.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X