Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game #23: Indiana Pacers 94 - Toronto Raptors 106

@

Who: Indian Pacers (7-15) @ Toronto Raptors (16-6)
    When: Friday, December 12th, 2014
    Where: Air Canada Centre, Toronto, ON
    Time: 7:30 PM EST
    Watch on: TSN
    Listen on: TSN 1050

Starting Lineups:

Raptors

PG- Kyle Lowry
    SG- Terrence Ross
    SF- Landre Fields
    PF- Amir Johnson
    C- Jonas Valanciunas

Pacers

PG- Rodney Stuckey
    SG- Solomon Hill
    SF- Chris Copeland
    PF- David West
    C- Roy Hibbert

The Raptors look to bounce back as they host the Indiana Pacers at Air Canada Centre
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Just win!
    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Are you sure Landry is starting? If so.. I think that's great

Ps IM GOING TO THE GAME WOOOHOOO
      2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

Go Raps!

I'm loving your signature, Mack.
        OG is our king

Comment

This game is a must-win. I hope Landry is starting...... YOLO is pissing me off.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Landry doesn't need to start.. but we need a huge game from the front court. Amir/JV have to step up. Hibbert is playing well again. And West always goes off on us.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
              Landry doesn't need to start.. but we need a huge game from the front court. Amir/JV have to step up. Hibbert is playing well again. And West always goes off on us.
              Yeah I don't know how much sense it makes to start the lebron stopper against an already offensively inept team. But what do I know?!
              Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

The benefits of starting landry is he may me or best player without the ball, literally. So he doesn't hurt us and you keep the bench and minutes the same as if derozan was still here.
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Lets do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gooooo Raptors....lets be ratoriffic todaaayyy woooo

Comment

Why not rest Amir? Guy is clearly hurting. We should be okay without him for the next half dozen games.

Comment

Jangles wrote: View Post
                      Why not rest Amir? Guy is clearly hurting. We should be okay without him for the next half dozen games.
                      I didn't know we were good enough to have 2 starters out and just coast to victories.
                      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Sigh...and he comes back fresh for a game or two til he tweaks his ankle(s) again. At this point I'm basically expecting Amir will be playing hurt all season. His ankles are fucked, and he shoulda just had the surgery in the summer to try and address it.

Comment

Could probably use Amir tonight.. but overall I agree.. next few games should be easy ones. Indiana, NY, Orlando, Brooklyn, Detroit, NY again. And then the tough road trip happens.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                            Could probably use Amir tonight.. but overall I agree.. next few games should be easy ones. Indiana, NY, Orlando, Brooklyn, Detroit, NY again. And then the tough road trip happens.
                            Rest everyone and go San Paolo on the league. Unleash Steimsa

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                              Rest everyone and go San Paolo on the league. Unleash Steimsa
                              I'm thinking... BRUNOOOO
                              OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                              X