Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

consmap wrote: View Post
    I'm thinking... BRUNOOOO
    Hey.. if he provides us with solid 3-ball shooting while other guys are struggling, why not?
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Have patience with Bruno people. Resign yourselves to the fact that hes not getting meaningful minutes this year. Other sports do it all the time unfortunately we dont have a farm team.
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

No way we lose this game right??/
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
          Hey.. if he provides us with solid 3-ball shooting while other guys are struggling, why not?
          Because hes still green as fuck playing off the ball, positioning etc. Theres way more to professional ball then shooting and dunking,if there wasnt then all the harlem globetrotters and and1 mixtape guys would be superstars.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
            They are only 7-15 but have beaten teams like Miami, Dallas, and Chicago. No win is a guarantee unless its against the 76ers.

Comment

The scrub to watch out for is CJ Watson. He is exactly the type of unexpected player that kills Toronto
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Time for our bench to bounce back. This is the type of game that they can dominate.

Comment

I want it to be tip-off and boom DeRozan is back.....just decided to surprise us allllll :-) I can imagine him getting a standing ovation!! Miss this guy too much!

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                    they are missing paul george. we are missing demar. not saying they're the same but they're the best players on their teams. they are missing lance but by all accounts that could be addition by subtraction. They have West and Hibbert....and some other guys who can pass to West and Hibbert. They won the East last year. I think this is going to test the Raps. Hopefully they're up for it.

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
                      I want it to be tip-off and boom DeRozan is back.....just decided to surprise us allllll :-) I can imagine him getting a standing ovation!! Miss this guy too much!
                      We may see him in a suit soon on the sidelines.
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                        Could probably use Amir tonight.. but overall I agree.. next few games should be easy ones. Indiana, NY, Orlando, Brooklyn, Detroit, NY again. And then the tough road trip happens.
                        not gonna be surprised that NY is going to kick our butts somehow.

Comment

Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                          Time for our bench to bounce back. This is the type of game that they can dominate.
                          Yes...as soon as GV decides to concentrate on playing to his strengths...and not taking 3s early in the shot clock...start the passing he was so good at last year.

Comment

Can we arrange for this Larry Bird look tonight?

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                              not gonna be surprised that NY is going to kick our butts somehow.
                              Remind me to lock away all sharp (and blunt) instruments at the house. But I know what u mean...Melo and JR getting unconscious and severely depressing me. I could handle a loss against the 76ers better.

Comment

Expect a huge game from Kyle. Their backcourt is a hot mess. As long as our bigs can stand their ground this one shouldn't be a problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X