Next 6 games: Raptors chance to bounce back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Superjudge wrote: View Post
    OMG, unless toronto plays Memphis, GS, the cavs and Dallas.....every night, they will not get their due. Who wouldn't' see this coming? they never will. Every year its the same, "win and you will get respect".

Well in a week and a half its christmas, they are #1 in the East and look like they will be on January first. They have actually only played three more home games than away, and they have the best road record in the east....SO NOW....its how easy the games have been.

fuck it.

Its never enough.
    True. But to me all that matters is getting the right playoff matchup in the first round and getting into the second round and then from there who knows. If we can avoid CLE and CHI until conference finals that would give us a huge leg up . Dec 22 at Chicago if we lose we will continue to be dismissed by many.

Comment

Next 6 games: Raptors chance to bounce back

4-0. Regardless we walk out of this with a winning record until the road trip.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Ya. Pistons got no chance against us:

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

That's the most boneheaded play I've seen in awhile.... That's Javale McGee levels of shaqtin a fool...

Comment

Does anyone remember the old days when this kind of poll would get mostly 1-5 or 0-6?
            your pal,
            ebrian

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

Literally the only explanation I've been able to come up with after watching this like 60 times over the last 18 hours is that he gathered it poorly, was afraid of traveling when he realized how far away from the basket he was and tried to save himself from a travel call.

Comment

Working...
              X