Next 6 games: Raptors chance to bounce back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next 6 games: Raptors chance to bounce back

On paper, the next 6 games look to be winnable games for the Raptors. In order to bounce back from the DeRozan injury and a disappointing loss to Cleveland, how will the Raptors perform over this part of the schedule? What should be expected of them, to prove themselves resilient and a true contender in the EC?

December 12: vs INDIANA

December 14: @ NY

December 15: vs ORLANDO

December 17: vs BROOKLYN

December 19: @ DETROIT

December 21: vs NY

Vote based on what you expect their record to be, but the discussion is of course open to all the coulda/woulda/shoulda talk too!

As always, bragging rights are on the line
    6-0
    45.16%
    5-1
    45.16%
    4-2
    9.68%
    3-3
    0.00%
    2-4
    0.00%
    1-5
    0.00%
    0-6
    0.00%
    Last edited by CalgaryRapsFan; Fri Dec 12, 2014, 01:43 PM.

4-2 forsure hopefully 5-1. If we went healthy id want all 6 but i wont set the bar too high. The team will be quite ornery after two Cleveland losses and should hopefully come out like men on fire tonight. I think we drop @ detroit, our perimeter shooters will be cold that day. Really hope we Spank the new york teams in all 3 games. As long as Carmelo doesnt pull a kobe in one of those games.

Come to think about it, there's a lot of similarities with lakers and Knicks right now. Kobe and carmelo Jacking shots without a conscience, boozer and amare washed up bigs, Jr smith nick young similiar in chucking and immaturity...and both teams suck..
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

NY is a mess but they do well against the Raptors.. beat them the last two times we played them last year when their season was a loss and the Raptors were positioning themselves for the playoffs.

Optimism is difficult being a Raptor fan.. so I'm going to go 4-2.. one loss against NY and the other against Orlando who have been playing well even though we beat them twice so far. DeMar will be missed the most against them I think.

Comment

Realistically 5-1 or 4-2 but this team should be able to run the table and go 6-0 without much trouble even without Demar. Casey should let TRoss earn his spot versus these scrub teams.

Comment

You guys crazy? 6-0.

Comment

6-0 or I'm disappointed. Not gonna lie

Comment

Bun 6-0. We are going on a 12 game winning streak.

Comment

please win

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

I'm going homer. 6-0.

Tough road trip coming up, need to take care of business here.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Hope it's 6-0 but I've been a fan too long. 5-1.

If they go 6-0 then I'm going 4-2 for the western trip. Wouldn't that look nice.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
                      Hope it's 6-0 but I've been a fan too long. 5-1.

If they go 6-0 then I'm going 4-2 for the western trip. Wouldn't that look nice.
                      There are only 6 really tough teams over 6 games Bulls, Clipper,Portland, Denver, Phoenix, GSW. They should beat Phx and Denver and Bulls,Clippers and Portland are bearable. GSW are the toughest team and the only clear favorite. After the schedule is lots of Eastern scrubs again.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                        There are only 6 really tough teams over 6 games Bulls, Clipper,Portland, Denver, Phoenix, GSW. They should beat Phx and Denver and Bulls,Clippers and Portland are bearable. GSW are the toughest team and the only clear favorite. After the schedule is lots of Eastern scrubs again.
                        Yup we have to easiest remaining schedule in the NBA.
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Orlando is the best team out of that bunch. They've got a real good young team, Oladipo is back, Vucevic playin like an all star. That game is going to be tough, not to mention that game will be the 2nd of a back to back for the Raps.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

I'm smelling a bad beat in Detroit.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                              I'm smelling a bad beat in Detroit.
                              I genuinely don't think that's possible. Detroit is almost as bad as Philadelphia but they're trying to be good.

Comment

Working...
                              X