Next 6 games: Raptors chance to bounce back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
    I genuinely don't think that's possible. Detroit is almost as bad as Philadelphia but they're trying to be good.
    Iso Drummond post ups 24/7
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

I genuinely don't think that's possible. Detroit is almost as bad as Philadelphia but they're trying to be good.
      That's why I called it "bad beat". Shit happens, especially in the NBA.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
        That's why I called it "bad beat". Shit happens, especially in the NBA.
        True that. Hopefully TRoss decides to give J Smoove all the room in the world and having him jack back to back to back to back brick threes

Comment

Well 2-0 so dat

Comment

4 more to go
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

I like our odds against Orlando at home
              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                Yup we have to easiest remaining schedule in the NBA.
                How could we have he easiest schedule remaining of all teams when everyone already talks about how easy its been? Weird. I guess its nice playing in the leastern conferences titanic division.
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  How could we have he easiest schedule remaining of all teams when everyone already talks about how easy its been? Weird. I guess its nice playing in the leastern conferences titanic division.
                  Well, for one, it has only been middling so far, not super easy. And second, yes, we play a lot of games against the East, and oddly enough no games against the top team in the East.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

3-0, brooklyn here we come

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                      Well, for one, it has only been middling so far, not super easy. And second, yes, we play a lot of games against the East, and oddly enough no games against the top team in the East.
                      OMG, unless toronto plays Memphis, GS, the cavs and Dallas.....every night, they will not get their due. Who wouldn't' see this coming? they never will. Every year its the same, "win and you will get respect".

Well in a week and a half its christmas, they are #1 in the East and look like they will be on January first. They have actually only played three more home games than away, and they have the best road record in the east....SO NOW....its how easy the games have been.

fuck it.

Its never enough.

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
                        OMG, unless toronto plays Memphis, GS, the cavs and Dallas.....every night, they will not get their due. Who wouldn't' see this coming? they never will. Every year its the same, "win and you will get respect".

Well in a week and a half its christmas, they are #1 in the East and look like they will be on January first. They have actually only played three more home games than away, and they have the best road record in the east....SO NOW....its how easy the games have been.

fuck it.

Its never enough.
                        Dan was just saying that the better your record, the easier your schedule by default. We don't play the top team in the east at all because we are the top team in the east.

Comment

I've been banging the schedule drum for a while, but eventually you have to admit this is a great bordering on elite team.

the reason 50 wins seems to be around the cut off for legit teams is, you are supposed to crush the teams under you, win a high percentage at home and hopefully break even on the road.
                          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

KeonClark wrote:
                            Craig are you mad at nothing again? :-P
                            Sales are slow right now because its Xmas time. Craig's allowed to be pissed off at the world.

Comment

Dan was just saying that the better your record, the easier your schedule by default. We don't play the top team in the east at all because we are the top team in the east.
                              Oh I know, I'm not venting about Dan at all, quite the opposite really....just pissy at the regular stuff....

Comment

Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                                Sales are slow right now because its Xmas time. Craig's allowed to be pissed off at the world.
                                HA!

Comment

Working...
                                X