• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
    Rick James is a terrible rebounder
    That's not Rick James......
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
      Or use the 3/4 we have in James Johnson. He's actually better then most players we could get for Ross.
      Ironically, both JJ and Fields are good rebounding wings. Unfortunately, they can't rebound from the bench. Nor can JV for that matter.

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
        Ironically, both JJ and Fields are good rebounding wings. Unfortunately, they can't rebound from the bench. Nor can JV for that matter.
        Almost as weird as hearing Casey wanting spacing and then seeing Chuck Hayes off the bench.

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
          You win a hint:
          Honest question, why do you think Atlanta would even entertain offers to trade him? They're not bottomfeeder like the Knicks, he's not overpaid, his value isn't sky high by any means and he's unlikely to demand such a crazy contract that they'd have to let him go before he becomes a FA.

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
            Ironically, both JJ and Fields are good rebounding wings. Unfortunately, they can't rebound from the bench.
            They also can't score from the floor.

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
              They also can't score from the floor.
              pssshaw, do those 3 guys run ISOs? Nope. Nailed to the bench. Off-the-ball awareness? Team players? Sit 'em all.

/sarcasm

In all honesty, JJ has been pretty good offensively this season, with minimal "hey, look at me, I'm the next MJ" moments. Unfortunately, his 3pt shooting still isn't great/consistent. If the team actually relied more on ball movement and team-based offensive play-calling, I think off-the-ball play from JJ/Fields would be greatly beneficial.
              Last edited by CalgaryRapsFan; Fri Dec 12, 2014, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
                Honest question, why do you think Atlanta would even entertain offers to trade him? They're not bottomfeeder like the Knicks, he's not overpaid, his value isn't sky high by any means and he's unlikely to demand such a crazy contract that they'd have to let him go before he becomes a FA.
                Because they need help at the 2. I'm also a Hawk fan, and people do realize that they need help at the 2. Ross fits there system very well and has a good upside. Carroll fits ours, is a expiring contract and gives us exactly what we need (Solid D, good 3-ball shooting, rebounding). What more can we want out of a solid sleeper?
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                  You win a hint:
                  Moses Cuh from Chris Smoove's NBA 2K15 My Career??? I wish LOOOL.

Comment

For the time being at least...Landry Fields. Hope he starts today....and for his offense give him the ball on cuts to the basket.

Comment

Fields helps a lot. The starting group was very good on both ends against CLE. He should be getting loads of minutes until it is probe without a doubt that he is not working (which I doubt will happen).
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Starting Fields over Vasquez is the smartest move that Dwyane Casey has done this season. Fields may have a terrible contract and can't shoot, but he has high basketball IQ and can do everything else. He has slid in to the defensive SF spot and let Ross take the Demar role for now.

I still think that Amir should be benched and let Patterson or Hansbrough start, cuz I don't think Amir can perform consistently every game as a starter. Let Amir play the backup C role. Raptors need to bring back that tenacity on the boards that started their rise from the bottom to complement the powerful guard play.

Comment

Working...
                        X