No announcement yet.

Free Tix to Tonight's game vs Pacers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forget it, I say I win just cuz I am tired of studying all day? :-) nd I am honest enough to admit I did not know when he scored that much in one game, and I didn't even google it lool

Comment

I should"ve won!
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
        I should"ve won!
        He said "(Scored 50+ wins)"
        Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Scraptor and Abbas can fight for it.. Family Guy style. Just make sure it's recorded so we can all see it.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
            Scraptor and Abbas can fight for it.. Family Guy style. Just make sure it's recorded so we can all see it.

Dance off

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post
              He said "(Scored 50+ wins)"
              Sixers is right. Game 3 in 01.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Sixers is right. Game 3 in 01.
                Sixer... Am I too late?

Comment

I gave them to Abbas. You and Scraptor can debate, and Abbas can email if he can't go. Or better yet, both of you should go together.

PS: I really suck at these contests.

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
                    I gave them to Abbas. You and Scraptor can debate, and Abbas can email if he can't go. Or better yet, both of you should go together.

Scraptor... Is the fight over?

Comment

Ha! I thought I beat him, but I didn't want to ruin the fun. Abbas, if you don't want to go, pass the tickets on to whomever. I am visiting from out of town, I doubt I can get someone to come with me now.

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post

Dude, I won. You didn't say what game. You just said "VC 50 points + win". He did score 50 in game 3 in 01. I won.
                        Axel wrote:
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Dude, I won. You didn't say what game. You just said "VC 50 points + win". He did score 50 in game 3 in 01. I won.
                          Nobody is here. Go home

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                            Nobody is here. Go home
                            I am home.
                            Axel wrote:
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            KeonClark wrote:

Comment

I can't go anymore guys, something happened to my car

If anyone wants the tickets and lives close by to the AAC message me abbas.aa9@gmail.com

first person to message gets them
                              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post
                                I can't go anymore guys, something happened to my car

If anyone wants the tickets and lives close by to the AAC message me abbas.aa9@gmail.com

first person to message gets them
                                Just did man.
                                Axel wrote:
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Working...
                                X