Are they "showcasing" Landry Fields?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

If indeed his recent starts are any indication, then perhaps the team is indeed showcasing him. Since rim protection is what the team lacks, maybe we can send him to Charlotte for Bismack Biyombo.
      “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
        If indeed his recent starts are any indication, then perhaps the team is indeed showcasing him. Since rim protection is what the team lacks, maybe we can send him to Charlotte for Bismack Biyombo.
        And why would Charlotte do that? They need outside shooting and adding Landry Fields isn't helping at all
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
          Nice avatar! Suggestion...change the spear-tip to a Raptor claw.

I dont know that the Hornets need a Fields. I have always been very partial to LF (since his NY days) and if he continues to improve his shot I think extending him of course at a much lower rate would be good for the Raps. He is a quality person and has so many intangibles.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post

I dont know that the Hornets need a Fields. I have always been very partial to LF (since his NY days) and if he continues to improve his shot I think extending him of course at a much lower rate would be good for the Raps. He is a quality person and has so many intangibles.
            More Western teams need defensive wings than Eastern. With Kawhi out for a period SAS need a wing. Pels, Mavs, Rockets and Portland

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post

Michael Kidd Gilchrist is out. They're also trying to move Stephenson hence the suggestion. As for the avatar, I designed that in response to the new logo. I'm making tweaks but I posted a larger version of it in the logo thread. The spear is indeed a claw I the shape of a "T".
              “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Working...
              X