Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OzRapFan wrote: View Post
    Apples and Oranges
    Whichever one is Durant I'll take a bag of those.

Comment

mo-sales wrote: View Post
      I appreciate the nature of the post, they both had good weeks, but a more realistic question would be would you rather have any other player in the history of the NBA over Durant right now. He's 21, still scratching the surface of his talent and possesses the kind of game usually reserved for guys 6-2.

Jordan had a great career and was blessed with an insane work ethic, but he wasn't even close to this good at 21. Lebron might have a better body and overall game, but he's 25, 7 years in the league and still can't shoot as well as KD. The kids entire history is still to be written and he could theoretically end up without a title, but i'd argue hes the best 21 year old to ever play the game.

I wouldn't trade his future for any other players past, but that's me.
      This was a definitely better reframe of the op question/intent.

Comment

There is LeBron and Kobe. Then there is KD, Wade and Dwight (and maybe Melo). Bosh is the best in the tier just below these two tiers, if you put melo in the 2nd tier.
        Last edited by verbatim; Wed Apr 7, 2010, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Wow, KD and the Thunder just got fucked with that no call at the end of OT.

Comment

verbatim wrote: View Post
            There is LeBron and Kobe. Then there is KD, Wade and Dwight. Bosh is the best in the tier just below these two tiers.
            I would take Kobe out of that top tier and leave him off of the second tier too. He doesn't deserve to be mentioned alongside those players given how he's played this season ... a clear notch below those players in terms of performances this year.
            nbaroundtable

Comment

haha, yea Dave all those buzzer beaters to win games should mos def drop him down a peg.

I'm just playing, he doesn't dominate at both ends as well as he used to, but on that team he really doesn't need to. In terms of riding a guy to the finish line, he is still the man until Lebron dethrones him.

Comment

Working...
              X