Game #24: Toronto Raptors 95 - New York Knicks 90

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
    What an ugly fucking game, no confidence in this team despite this win over a pathetic opponent! next road trip we are getting slaughtered out west.
    SLAUGHTERED. There is a VERY good chance we only win like 1 game on that trip. If we come out 500 on that trip I would be SHOCKED. The thing that's worrisome is its the same issues every single game. We are not learning from our mistakes which isn't good. Everything we did bad in this game was typical except the turnovers.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
      I'd be more happy with a loss than a win like this.
      Really? For what purpose?

Comment

• Is it me or were the fans chanting "Lets Go Raptors" at the end of the game???
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Lou and Lowry are abusing the freedom they get on offense. All it takes is 3 or 4 game losing streak and their teammates will be all over them.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
            Fuck this!

A win is a Win

Hopefully we dont play like utter garbage tomorrow vs Orlando
            word up
            2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              SLAUGHTERED. There is a VERY good chance we only win like 1 game on that trip. If we come out 500 on that trip I would be SHOCKED. The thing that's worrisome is its the same issues every single game. We are not learning from our mistakes which isn't good. Everything we did bad in this game was typical except the turnovers.
              You see what you say makes logical sense but as we all know the Raps play better as the competition gets better looool They might surprise and win 3 o more

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                well Kyle Lowry nearly got a triple double the bad way
                Yup. DD being out has really exposed his flaws. Yes he's still playing well but he's making a lot more foolish mistakes and taking a lot of bad shots.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• I think people need to chill a bit.

This was a bad game. We know it was a bad game, because we know this is a good team.

And they are missing their best/most reliable scorer.

They will be fine.

Comment

• lmao I thought we got the Best Lowry when we gave him freedom? That leash needs to shorten
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Yup. DD being out has really exposed his flaws. Yes he's still playing well but he's making a lot more foolish mistakes and taking a lot of bad shots.
                      His usage rate also skyrockets by necessity, and he's still averaging insane numbers while leading the team primarily to wins.

Has he taken some questionable shots? Yes.

Has he played poorly? No.

Comment

everything you say is true.
                        EXCEPT one ltitle thing...we won. The Laker and CLE game we lost. I know there were huge issues. We will see how they come out tomorrow night.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                          Lou and Lowry are abusing the freedom they get on offense. All it takes is 3 or 4 game losing streak and their teammates will be all over them.
                          Couldn't agree more. I thought Vasquez was bad (which he is) but tonight Lou and Kyle took the cake. Some of the shots they were taking you only take when you're on fire.

Comment

Not only the Raptors are not learning but they are getting worst, our strength is depth and ISO ball is rendering that strength useless!! I swear Casey's coaching IQ is getting worse!

Comment

• Also Ross played great tonight he needs more touches

That floater is money unlike Greasy

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                                One team had to win this. Might as well be the Raptor. 14 pts in the 4Q. No flow offensively.
                                Same as CLE game ...are we losing WE THE FOURTH?

Comment

Working...
                                X