orlando nips atlanta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• orlando nips atlanta

Still in first Orlando gave Atlanta a good game the other night and stops there winning streak tonight. Good young team.

I just wrote this in another thread.

I think Orlando will be a team to be reckoned with in the near future. Absolutely love Fournier and Nikola Vučević's game!

Comment

Surprise of the century, Memphis being murdered by the 76ers in the 4th quarter.

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
        Surprise of the century, Memphis being murdered by the 76ers in the 4th quarter.
        This game is going in to OT and it aint even gonna be close anymore.

Comment

This probably belongs in the "lets NBA" forum but you've got to feel for the sixers. Up for so much of the game and then a last second three by Conley. Can't believe it wasn't vince.

Comment

eff um all

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
              This probably belongs in the "lets NBA" forum but you've got to feel for the sixers. Up for so much of the game and then a last second three by Conley. Can't believe it wasn't vince.
              My heart goes out to the 76ers and Michael Carter Williams - that guy plays so hard.

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
                My heart goes out to the 76ers and Michael Carter Williams - that guy plays so hard.
                What doesn't kill you...

Comment

Working...
                X