• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This team is tired. Back to Back after OT. Just let Bebe and Bruno play
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
      Maybe Masaii is on the phone working a deal as we speak. Remember, last season, that Gay trade came quite unexpectedly, and know one really knows what Masaii is doing, so we will see what happens.
      The way he's been playing recently, I don't even think masai could sell him
      A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• We had them in foul trouble at the NINE MINUTE MARK and did absolutely nothing with it! Holy shit.

Comment

• Oof! That was putrid. The good news: Caboclo's haberdashery is much better than DeRozan's. light-years ahead.

Comment

• Around halfway through the second quarter their energy got sapped completely

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
              Around halfway through the second quarter their energy got sapped completely
              Thats literally the last time we actually got a bucket.

Comment

• I am late to the party as I had some errands to run before my vacation......so what did I miss?

By reading this thread, hopefully all the bad is gone and we are going to be extremely good from now on? :-)

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                  After handsbros' elbow Raptors went a collective "awww" on the Magic and totally playing soft.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                    I am late to the party as I had some errands to run before my vacation......so what did I miss?

By reading this thread, hopefully all the bad is gone and we are going to be extremely good from now on? :-)
                    This game is inches from getting out of hand, in a bad way

Comment

• nubreed000 wrote: View Post
                      So, are we in panic mode? Who do we blame?

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                        So, are we in panic mode? Who do we blame?
                        Masai
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• nubreed000 wrote: View Post
                          It feels like the Knicks game all over again, or at least the last 6 minutes of the 2nd quarter
                          I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                          -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                            You're at the game right?

Comment

• Gonna go small. Code word for very little jv

Comment

• Shit JV is gonna play another 5 mins tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X