No announcement yet.

Game #25: Orlando Magic 82 - Toronto Raptors 95

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a guy whose proud to admit he's omnisexual, the best look Raptor IMO is JV. There, I said it.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
      As a guy whose proud to admit he's omnisexual, the best look Raptor IMO is JV. There, I said it.
      JV is the best looking Raptor.

Kyle Korver is the best looking NBA player.

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
        Omni? This is a new term?
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I don't really get the Korver love. He looks like the "beast" in that old 80's show....

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
            I don't really get the Korver love. He looks like the "beast" in that old 80's show....

Why would you say that? NOOOOO!!!

Comment

There was a guy by the name of LINAS KLEIZA that played for Toronto - dunno if you guys remember him. He was cute!

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
                There was a guy by the name of LINAS KLEIZA that played for Toronto - dunno if you guys remember him. He was cute!
                He was also a little crazy
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
                  There seems to be a correlation between Lithuanians and attractiveness...
                  OG is our king

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                    There seems to be a correlation between Lithuanians and attractiveness...
                    You are right! Where is Kyle Korver from?

Comment

Korver? Kleiza?

I feel like I've stepped into bizzaro world.

"You know who else is smoking hot? Steve Buscemi"

Comment

I had this terrible dream that injuries and just a bad roster had linas kleiza as our number one option for a few games one season. Oh wait that wasn't a dream.
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

WHAAAT are you talking about?? lool

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                          Korver? Kleiza?

I feel like I've stepped into bizzaro world.

"You know who else is smoking hot? Steve Buscemi"

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            I had this terrible dream that injuries and just a bad roster had linas kleiza as our number one option for a few games one season. Oh wait that wasn't a dream.
                            HAHAHAHHA! I will never forget. Today I am laughing cuz it happened and damn it happened. At that time, I was laughing too cuz who the hell is this guy and why the hell is he our number 1 go-to-guy - loool

Comment

Although at this point it kind of feels like one

Comment

If Kleiza had stayed healthy, he would've been useful as a bench player..... funny enough, he was the starting SF on NBA 2K13 on the Wii for us.....
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X