X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

City of Toronto disapproves:

Comment

Man, Hedo, what a wuss - head butt to the face, who is he kidding? This is what I mean, Hedo has just shown a complete lack of effort since the beginning - and now he couldn't even play through a meagre broken bone in his face. Pussy.

(by the way, this is sarcasm - being seriously injured has nothing to do with legitimate criticisms of Hedo)

Comment

Well, I took heat for this thread when I started it way back when.

Now, I feel vindicated - Hedo is hatin' on us too!!! lol.
        Last edited by verbatim; Sun May 30, 2010, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Hedo's motto must be "if you tell a lie enough times people will start to believe it."

Comment

verbatim wrote: View Post
            Well, I took heat for this thread when I started it way back when.

Now, I feel vindicated - Hedo is hatin' on us too!!! lol.
            +1

He cheated us all. Sure he might not of been used effectively this past season, but he did nothing to help himself here in Toronto either. Good riddance Hedo.

Comment

tbihis wrote: View Post
              hahaha this thread has gone waaaaay over the top!
              everybody is getting angst over it!

i dont think we can really blame hedo. like i said in my past posts, he came in to an entirely new system, with 9 new players including himself. i think its hard enough trying to adjust to a new team, let alone adjust with the other 9 players who are also adjusting like you. damn! also, if you look at his track record, he was more of a support player when he was with the kings, then the spurs and then orlando. only in the 07-08 season he put in career bests, and that was after being in orlando for his 5th year. in 08-09 his stats declined, so i dont know why BC thought that he would be the Raps saviour and signed him to a crazy ass deal. to tell you honestly, when he "defected" and signed with the Raps, me and my buddies were more disappointed than happy, since we already knew that he would not fit in the Raps system, which has jose whos always looking for bosh and bargs to pass, and two off the ball scorers (bosh and bargs).
              Remember when you all were playing in peewee basketball and there was another kid in your team always getting touches? dont tell me you kept scrapping and grinding every game just to pass the ball to that kid....common...now you know how hedo feels. and dont tell me that its different because hedo is getting paid money. the desire that we had while playing basketball when we were kids was far more worthy than if we were offered money back then.....
              It still comes down to how hedo feels during the game. Do you think that he's thinking he has to prove every game that he's worth the 50mil deal? He didnt ask for that contract, it was offered to him. Do you think when LBJ plays he thinks he'll be getting a max contract this year if he always tries to get a triple double? Hell no. LBJ plays coz he's a workhorse and Hedo is not built like that. Go blame BC for offering him that deal and making our lives stressful. I know i will when i see him.
              tbihis. Usually you make a lot of sense when you post. But this one your way off. The first part of the post you got right, however you could have heard it on any of the Raptor broad casts for the past three years. The Raptors #1 excuse for being a mediocre team the past three seasons is that there are so many new faces and they need to play together and get used to each other to get better. Blah blah blah!

As for the second half of your post, you obviously have never played a team sport. If you did you’d know that everyone play’s a role on the team. In football your roles are defined by your position you don’t have a left tackle line up to run the BALL, you don’t see line backers taking snaps as QB no matter how much they may think they are better suited then the QB who’s playing. If you’re not playing your role the way you’re expected to you won’t be playing.

In basket ball the roles are a lot less defined because starting small forwards can also play SG and PF and in Hedo’s case PG or point forward no matter how dumb a concept point forward is. But he knew when he came to the Raptors that he wasn’t going to be the main guy or even the second option and that he was supposed to play off the BALL for the most part because they had Jose and other capable ball handlers. His role was supposed to be a third or forth option, be another BALL handler and to take and make late game shots.
              It was only when he started suckin ass out there that he told the team and the media that the team was using him the wrong way and he needed the BALL in his hands more.
              Jay Triano obliged and gave him the majority of the possessions and he fucked the pooch. It was some of the ugliest BALL I’d ever seen.
              After awhile the only players that would pass the BALL to him was Calderon and Jack because they had to.

In any sport you have to earn the respect of your team mates by bustin your ass regardless of how much you think you are being miss used by the coach’s. This by the way is the lamest excuse for bad play ever. You have to bust your ass to show your team and the fans that you care. Finally you have to bust your ass to win.
              And for 10 million a year, dam rights you have to earn it. By coming to play every game, weather you feel like it or not. As for him not asking for his $50 million contract. He shopped himself around to get paid that much because Orlando thought he was only worth 6 million.
              Last edited by Hellgate; Mon May 31, 2010, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Let all of us agree that Hedo will get booed at the ACC.... and the reason why JO did not get booed is because of intensity, heart even though he was injured a lot and not compatible with CB4....... Turk's situation is his attitude towards the media and organization (Ex. the whole mask incident...urg), excuses excuses about him not getting the freakin ball, he told Turkish news about him wanting to leave toronto....

Turk should know that if you are not loyal to Raptors organization and finish off the contract or play well...you would get booed!!

Comment

Waive his ass
                  Last name ever, first name greatest

Comment

hey, hedo courtney lee has it worse than you and hes not complaining you're a pussy and a wimp and that makes you a WOOSE!!!!!
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I hate this guy, period.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                        Hedo's motto must be "if you tell a lie enough times people will start to believe it."
                        Have you got any evidence to prove your notion, Apollo? Tell us what you heard from Hedo and give us just one proven example.

I can give one but not from him. Silence sometimes is another form of Lie. Like Raptors Management did at Night Club incidence when rumor was on all over the North American Media. Now it turned to "Body of work". Hah.
                        Last edited by Vellassco; Thu Jun 3, 2010, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Vellassco wrote: View Post
                          Have you got any evidence to prove your notion, Apollo? Tell us what you heard from Hedo and give us just one proven example.

I can give one but not from him. Silence sometimes is another form of Lie. Like Raptors Management did at Night Club incidence when rumor was on all over the North American Media. Now it turned to "Body of work". Hah.
                          When you talk about basketball players, the only true language is the body language on the floor. And let me make myself clear, Hedo's body language for the last season express all his feelings quite well: he didn't give a shit about Raptors, all he cared was to pocket the biggest amount of money. Hedo is a fraud as a human being, even if he is a good basketball player.

Comment

Vellassco wrote: View Post
                            Do you want precise examples? I can dig them up but to generalize on the whole season in it's entirety, he's blamed everything he could on others. He showed virtually no accountability. He was lieing to himself and the fans about things they knew were wrong because they could see it with their own two eyes.

insight_tor wrote: View Post
                            When you talk about basketball players, the only true language is the body language on the floor. And let me make myself clear, Hedo's body language for the last season express all his feelings quite well: he didn't give a shit about Raptors, all he cared was to pocket the biggest amount of money. Hedo is a fraud as a human being, even if he is a good basketball player.
                            Yeah. He took advantage of a group of very respected professionals in the basketball community. It may not bite him now but he's not going to be playing basketball for a whole lot longer. Actions like this are (post-playing) career limiting moves to say the least.
                            Last edited by Apollo; Fri Jun 4, 2010, 01:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X