Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything 2015 Raptor free agency pursuit (non current Raptor)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I read an article about butler, and how his mom told him one day, out if the blue that "she doesn't like the look of his face no more and to get out". Since then he's been fighting an uphill battle. (understatement)

Now I feel bad for that post

Comment

• free agents i'd like to go after in no particular order or thinking of cap space or if they'd leave their team
      lamarcus aldridge, kawhi leonard, deandre jordan, luol deng,gerald green, amir johnson(of course) mostly defensive upgrades/backups I'm looking at power forwards, but I know a healthy amir is pretty good.

Comment

• cinqueda wrote: View Post
        free agents i'd like to go after in no particular order or thinking of cap space or if they'd leave their team
        lamarcus aldridge, kawhi leonard, deandre jordan, luol deng,gerald green, amir johnson(of course) mostly defensive upgrades/backups I'm looking at power forwards, but I know a healthy amir is pretty good.
        Gotta look at SF's too. A lot of good 3/4 hybrids.....
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• This offseason could be one where Masai makes a big move. We finally will have a fair bit of cap space.
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• don't we still have this guy's draft rights?

6'11. 17 points & 7 boards per 36. 44% from deep. can run the floor (4:20 in the video) but 0 defense. he could be our 6'11 lou williams
            Last edited by tDotted; Fri Jan 23, 2015, 06:44 PM.

Comment

• cinqueda wrote: View Post
              free agents i'd like to go after in no particular order or thinking of cap space or if they'd leave their team
              Aldridge duh but he isn't moving, Kawhi duh but he isn't moving, why would you sign DeAndre Jordan when we have JV, are you gonna flip JV somewhere? Plus, Jordan can't score. Luol Deng doesn't fit with our team and is a win-now guy, also too old. Green... Uh... Yeah, of course re-sign Amir if you can.

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                Aldridge duh but he isn't moving, Kawhi duh but he isn't moving, why would you sign DeAndre Jordan when we have JV, are you gonna flip JV somewhere? Plus, Jordan can't score. Luol Deng doesn't fit with our team and is a win-now guy, also too old. Green... Uh... Yeah, of course re-sign Amir if you can.
                I said know worrying about a lot of stuff but i should of added not worrying about player egos, I want DJ as a back up centre, he's kind of the polar opposite of JV, deng is too old, but maybe he starts taking lower pays then I wouldn't mind him, don't think he's ready to be a vet min guy though, I don't watch enough suns it seems, green seems like close to what we want ross to be, and is a sf, instead of sg, and amir I think just about everyone in this forum is on the same page with.

Comment

• Guess who was magic's 6th man tonight? Harris

Guess who started? Gordon

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                    Guess who was magic's 6th man tonight? Harris

so what are you saying
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

They lost to the Pacers.

Comment

Harris still outplayed him in terms of minutes, surprisingly.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          so what are you saying
                          Harris will not be playing for Orlando next year.

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                            Harris still outplayed him in terms of minutes, surprisingly.
                            Having a 22 year old come off the bench in a contract year is not going to sit well.

Luckily for magic they have final say on where he plays next year.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                              They lost to the Pacers.
                              A match up of poop

Comment

Harris will not be playing for Orlando next year.
                                Going to join Melo to screw up the Knicks cap space for the next 4-5 years

Comment

Working...
                                X