Isaiah Thomas top 5 PG's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isaiah Thomas top 5 PG's

You can just tell how much he pays attention to the Raptors lol. Irving, Parker, Rose better than Lowry?? lol.

Anthony's list is a little bit more accurate. I think it's really close between Wall and Lowry, i'd give the slight edge to Kyle but it's really close. Curry should be #1 and Westbrook #2.

Mamba Mentality

Westbrook is 1000000x better then Irving looool it's not even close

Thomas is smoking that good stuff.
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
      You can just tell how much he pays attention to the Raptors lol. Irving, Parker, Rose better than Lowry?? lol.

Anthony's list is a little bit more accurate. I think it's really close between Wall and Lowry, i'd give the slight edge to Kyle but it's really close. Curry should be #1 and Westbrook #2.

I never pictured Isiah having such a high praise for Parker based on some comments I have heard him make on the air. Irving is overated Westbrook is the most intense athelete while kyle is almost as physical. John is athletic and getting fundamentally sound. It is a great era for point guards

Comment

Apparently a lot of NBA alumni LOVE Tony Parker because of the way he plays offensively. I'm sure Isiah is just ripping off Magic Johnson and Jalen Rose's opinion here. Parker does all the hard things with and without the ball to create open shots for himself and his teammates.

No surprise about the Irving pick though. Isiah always had a fetish for one-on-one players/ball-hogs like Marbury, Francis, Iverson etc.

Comment

Pfft At least Thomas has CP3 in his List. Any body who produces a Top-PG List and doesn't include CP3 is bananas. In my books anyway.

1. CP3
          2. Stephen Curry
          3. John Wall
          4+5. Toss up between Russell Westbrook & Kyle Lowry

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
            Pfft At least Thomas has CP3 in his List. Any body who produces a Top-PG List and doesn't include CP3 is bananas. In my books anyway.

1. CP3
            2. Stephen Curry
            3. John Wall

Comment

I was looking at the PG RPM numbers. Top 5 this year are Curry. Paul, Lowry, Lilliard, Wall. Parker so far this year rates poorly - extremely poorly. Box +/- on bRef rates him poorly also.
              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                I can't figure out if this '.' agrees with me or not ...

Comment

I can't figure out if this '.' agrees with me or not ...

Comment

1. Curry
                    2. CP3
                    3.Lowry
                    4.Wall
                    5.Lillard
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

1. CP3
                      2. Stephen Curry
                      3. John Wall
                      i also really like rondo and would have him in or just below the westbrook/lowry area. too bad he can't shoot

Comment

And I'd say with Thomas having Parker at the Top ... Tony Parker is really the only good Point Guard out there with a Ring besides Rondo. But Parker has Multiple. And a Finals MVP to boot.

Comment

Gonna add in my next 5 rounding my list to the top 10:

6. Westbrook
                          7. Rondo
                          8. Dragic
                          9. Irving (YUP)
                          10. Parker (When healthy, he's number 6....)

HO: Ty Lawson or DRose
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

It really depends on how you read the question. Best PG's currently or who has played the best this season so far?

Based on this season, don't see how Westbrook gets ranked so high when he missed so many games.

Curry should be #1 on every list.

Lowry should probably be #2 on the season to date. Don't think he's the second best PG in the league, but he's been playing like it.
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                              It really depends on how you read the question. Best PG's currently or who has played the best this season so far?

Based on this season, don't see how Westbrook gets ranked so high when he missed so many games.

Curry should be #1 on every list.

Lowry should probably be #2 on the season to date. Don't think he's the second best PG in the league, but he's been playing like it.
                              Not sure how you can put Lowry above Chris Paul. This Season, or otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                              X