Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nubreed000 wrote: View Post
    I love how frenzied fans are about Bruno lol. So much hype over this kid
    i don't think it is hype. i think they are showing support for a 19 year old kid who just wants to play and has only seen the court twice in 20+ games. it must be unreal for bruno to feel that when he steps out there. 20000 people just want him to succeed.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
      i don't think it is hype. i think they are showing support for a 19 year old kid who just wants to play and has only seen the court twice in 20+ games. it must be unreal for bruno to feel that when he steps out there. 20000 people just want him to succeed.
      this

Comment

They may say he's two years away from being two years away... the fans are two seconds away from starting a riot when he's on the court lol.
        Give me liberty or give me a bran muffin! - Colin Mochrie

Comment

Preach brother
          A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
            I know since when can Pat do a 360 dunk Lmao wtf?
            he tried to give extra sauce for Bruno's assists. Gotta make it look good
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• kopite91 wrote: View Post
              They may say he's two years away from being two years away... the fans are two seconds away from starting a riot when he's on the court lol.
              i just picture bars full of people and every shot bruno takes is "the big one". crowd goes wild, bars go insane. pizza and a bruno triple, that sounds like an advertising campaign

Comment

• Jalen Rose shouting out every area of Toronto while ESPN goes on commercial break*

Bahahahahah
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• We've won every game Bruno has played.

MVP-esque
                  "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                    We've won every game Bruno has played.

MVP-esque
                    hahaha. the vaulted win by an average of 41 when bruno plays is gone though. i loved that stat, for whoever it was that posted it.

Comment

I know, it's just hilarious how crazy we all get at the prospect of seeing him play. Find me another team with a rookie where fans go so crazy over getting him in the game and chanting his name.

Then again, we have some crazy passionate fans here, unlike nearly every other city in the league.

Comment

• nubreed000 wrote: View Post
                        I know, it's just hilarious how crazy we all get at the prospect of seeing him play. Find me another team with a rookie where fans go so crazy over getting him in the game and chanting his name.

Then again, we have some crazy passionate fans here, unlike nearly every other city in the league.
                        But at this point, the biggest "Fuck You" we could give another team is to play our guy who is "2 years from 2 years away". So ya ... Fuck Brooklyn.

Comment

• Kyrie with 9 points. Missing open layups. Missing open threes. If he gets elected to the NBA All- Star game over Lowry, I'll f****n puke.

Comment

i just picture bars full of people and every shot bruno takes is "the big one". crowd goes wild, bars go insane. pizza and a bruno triple, that sounds like an advertising campaign
                            When Bruno hits the court, crime rates are down in Brazil..

Comment

• I truly believe John Salmons would find a way to stop us from winning this game if he was still on our team.

Comment

• Could I be wrong? But I do believe that this Raptors team does know how to win now. No game is out of reach. Or, we are pretty close to that status....same as tier1...in a series it will not be a blow out. I like the feeling.

Comment

Working...
                                X