• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      Somewhere out there Bebe is waiting

OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Comment

• LOLL you guys are so funny.....so basically he kept messaging me and I finally said okay....and then what he said really threw me off..he's like, "I can sing in your ear, and I have one of the best views from my house in downtown, so please don't fall in love with haha haha"

I responded by saying, "Who said I would come to your house? If you want to sing to me, we can go karaoke"

He said, "I can't sing in your ear in the karoke, cause I will destroy your ear...and the last time I was in the restaurant and not karaoke. I wish I could go karaoke but I don't Karaoke in toronto with Brazillian song, I am not good English singer"

LOL so I def think its a no, I'm not going to his apartment LOL

Comment

• I'm sure in Brazil, an invitation upstairs for coffee, is really just for coffee....

Comment

• if this was Kyle Korver who asked you though
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• I get her worries though.... I mean, she's not looking for a one-nighter here fellas..... even if it is with a NBA star.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                    I get her worries though.... I mean, she's not looking for a one-nighter here fellas..... even if it is with a NBA star.
                    That's where the pepper spray comes in handy (if he tries any funny business after dinner).

Comment

• It would be a story you could tell for the rest of your life...and even if he tried getting over aggressive you just file a lawsuit and make out like a bandit....win win win scenario...
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• So from what I understand about the situation, all I have to do is change my Instagram settings to 'public', and the endless stream of celebrity women will be lining up at my door.

How did the human race ever survive without the internet?

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                          LOLL you guys are so funny.....so basically he kept messaging me and I finally said okay....and then what he said really threw me off..he's like, "I can sing in your ear, and I have one of the best views from my house in downtown, so please don't fall in love with haha haha"

I responded by saying, "Who said I would come to your house? If you want to sing to me, we can go karaoke"

He said, "I can't sing in your ear in the karoke, cause I will destroy your ear...and the last time I was in the restaurant and not karaoke. I wish I could go karaoke but I don't Karaoke in toronto with Brazillian song, I am not good English singer"

LOL so I def think its a no, I'm not going to his apartment LOL
                          Why dont you get a friend of yours and arrange a double date with Bruno & Bebe. Carry some mace if he tries anything you dont like!

Comment

• Just tell Bebe you've got three "girlfriends" Bendit, Nilanka and Keon who would love to go out with him.
                            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Guys, stop it. Your not gonna exploit this lady on my watch. Even if she gets free tixs from Bebe.
                              Axel wrote:
                              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• wtf! what instagram account name is he messaging you from?

Comment

Working...
                                X